Why Are We So Surprised?

When MR was being considered for the UM job, all I did was some homework. I looked at his record, the UGA average 2-3 loses yearly, the lack of winning championships, and the why UGA fired him. It wasn't like we were hiring a coach with a consistent championship winning track record. It was very clear to me that he just did not have what we were looking for. He was done after UGA. It was a no brainer to me! I posted back then that this was going to be a bad hiring decision, that I felt Butch was a better choice, and I was rediculed consistently on this board.

Perhaps UM's admin may not be all of the dumb asses involved in/or supporting our Program. Perhaps all we have to do is look at our selves in the mirror as well for we also are part of why bad decisions are being made. Perhaps, just perhaps we are also a bunch of blind *** fans as well. Just like our Administration is a bunch of dumb asses..

We all need to do our homework. If it looks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, guess what folks? We have a potential Duck in our hands, and we are living with that Duck now.

I don't consider myself to be a very smart man, but maybe I should.
keep your head down. the Mork Groupie Flying Monkey Downvote Dip****s are headed this way.

Advertisement
Here's Butch's win record. I guess that would have been better. .648

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/butch-davis-1.html

Here it is boys!!! Hot off the press. MR is a better coach than Butch!

Tell me Mr. Mathematician, how do you like MR so far? Don't look over your shoulder 'cause you won't see many followers.

God will tell us one day who the better coach would have been I guess. But remember, Saban and Meyer won't be there. They'll be showing off their rings in ****!!!

Love you Bro! It's all good!!!

When MR was being considered for the UM job, all I did was some homework. I looked at his record, the UGA average 2-3 loses yearly, the lack of winning championships, and the why UGA fired him. It wasn't like we were hiring a coach with a consistent championship winning track record. It was very clear to me that he just did not have what we were looking for. He was done after UGA. It was a no brainer to me! I posted back then that this was going to be a bad hiring decision, that I felt Butch was a better choice, and I was rediculed consistently on this board.

Perhaps UM's admin may not be all of the dumb asses involved in/or supporting our Program. Perhaps all we have to do is look at our selves in the mirror as well for we also are part of why bad decisions are being made. Perhaps, just perhaps we are also a bunch of blind *** fans as well. Just like our Administration is a bunch of dumb asses..

We all need to do our homework. If it looks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, guess what folks? We have a potential Duck in our hands, and we are living with that Duck now.

I don't consider myself to be a very smart man, but maybe I should.
2 to 3 I's would look good right now. Can this Fraud!!!

Advertisement
Back