Why are we not giving after any quality LBs this class?

Mattm334

Recruit
This is the 2nd year in a row we have not locked down any highly rated LBs. What is going on? It's like we're choosing not go after quality LB talent.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Such as?

We went after Louis and Gainer, both chose FSU. Seems like we have a good shot of flipping Joyner though.

Which highly rated LBs should we be going after?

Jennings and Wilder are getting some burn on special teams. They will get playing time when our offense explodes on someone.

Why the **** does this board attract the dumbest of our supposed “fans”

Advertisement
i was worried about our LB recruiting before this season, but now i'm excited about the group we brought in. wilder has a high ceiling, and jennings looks like he's in way better shape weight wise than when he came in. and steed looks the part too. i think rousseau is a great & unique prospect, and we'll add one more guy.

not too many stars there in the recruiting sense but those are 4 interesting prospects plus whoever they add... and given what they've already gotten out of the pink-shaq-mccloud combo, i feel okay.

Lol why do so many people on here talk down to other fans.. Please explain how I'm a dump fake fan since you know me so well?

i was worried about our LB recruiting before this season, but now i'm excited about the group we brought in. wilder has a high ceiling, and jennings looks like he's in way better shape weight wise than when he came in. and steed looks the part too. i think rousseau is a great & unique prospect, and we'll add one more guy.

not too many stars there in the recruiting sense but those are 4 interesting prospects plus whoever they add... and given what they've already gotten out of the pink-shaq-mccloud combo, i feel okay.
That's who this post was referring to the highly rated LBs.

OP, you're getting **** because only someone who is lazy, and hasn't been paying attention would ask the question you asked.

Take a look at the roster, the depth chart, re-read Peter's updates, look at how many LBs were offered this cycle, etc., etc.

Advertisement
Lol why do so many people on here talk down to other fans.. Please explain how I'm a dump fake fan since you know me so well?

Because you guys don’t know how to read or you’re a troll. There’s literally a thread started today about us turning up the heat of Nik Bonitto...a 2018 LB...and it’s been discussed numerous of times we’re only taking one LB and it’s a poor LB year in SFL. Then just to add icing on your **** post, you complain about the 2017 guys not being highly rated...you realize our three starting LB’s right now weren’t highly rated guys right? They’re weren’t top 100 players in the country...do you even realize we’ve yet to see what the 2017 class can do? Do you realize only 2 were early enrollees with one of them is coming off a knee injury and the other is the least talented of the three? You would’ve figured all of this out if you took time to read instead of adding another thread or you could’ve posted your question about 2018 in the Nik Bonitto thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Because you guys don’t know how to read. There’s literally a thread started today about us turning up the heat of Nik Bonitto...a 2018 LB...and it’s been discussed numerous of times we’re only take one LB and it’s a poor LB year in SFL. Then just to add icing on your **** post, you complain about the 2017 guys not being highly rated...you realize our three starting LB’s right now weren’t highly rated guys right? They’re weren’t top 100 players in the country...do you even realize we’ve yet to see what the 2017 class can do? Do you realize only 2 were early enrollees with one of them is coming off a knee injury and the other is the least talented of the three? You would’ve figured all of this out if you took time to read instead of adding another thread or you could’ve your question about 2018 in the Nik Bonitto thread...

I don't follow every post on here.. I just log on here every now and again. I don't know why you think every member on here follows every update. I posted this almost 3 days ago BTW not Today.

Because you guys don’t know how to read or you’re a troll. There’s literally a thread started today about us turning up the heat of Nik Bonitto...a 2018 LB...and it’s been discussed numerous of times we’re only take one LB and it’s a poor LB year in SFL. Then just to add icing on your **** post, you complain about the 2017 guys not being highly rated...you realize our three starting LB’s right now weren’t highly rated guys right? They’re weren’t top 100 players in the country...do you even realize we’ve yet to see what the 2017 class can do? Do you realize only 2 were early enrollees with one of them is coming off a knee injury and the other is the least talented of the three? You would’ve figured all of this out if you took time to read instead of adding another thread or you could’ve your question about 2018 in the Nik Bonitto thread...

Instead of being a **** you could have just answered the question and explain why... But I guess talking **** over the internet is easier for you. Idk what's up with this blog but there so much **** talking on here on like every posts. I see this **** every time I get on here if someone makes a posts they don't like then a ton of members will sit there and call him a dumbass or about this topic being brought up earlier.

Because you guys don’t know how to read or you’re a troll. There’s literally a thread started today about us turning up the heat of Nik Bonitto...a 2018 LB...and it’s been discussed numerous of times we’re only taking one LB and it’s a poor LB year in SFL. Then just to add icing on your **** post, you complain about the 2017 guys not being highly rated...you realize our three starting LB’s right now weren’t highly rated guys right? They’re weren’t top 100 players in the country...do you even realize we’ve yet to see what the 2017 class can do? Do you realize only 2 were early enrollees with one of them is coming off a knee injury and the other is the least talented of the three? You would’ve figured all of this out if you took time to read instead of adding another thread or you could’ve your question about 2018 in the Nik Bonitto thread...

Quarterman and McCloud were 4 stars. Not top 100, but still, there's a difference. Quarterman was the 2nd highest rated recruit in our 2016 class, rated higher than Richards, and was the 6th best ILB in the country that year.

do you even realize we’ve yet to see what the 2017 class can do? Do you realize only 2 were early enrollees with one of them is coming off a knee injury and the other is the least talented of the three?

That has nothing to do with this thread. Sure, one of them could break out, but a 3 star is less likely to break out than a 4 star..

Last edited:
Advertisement
OP, you're getting **** because only someone who is lazy, and hasn't been paying attention would ask the question you asked.

Take a look at the roster, the depth chart, re-read Peter's updates, look at how many LBs were offered this cycle, etc., etc.

Who cares what their rating is?

Because this is likely your 12th account here after several bannings, and you're trying to create fires like a typical feeble troll.

Advertisement

Zbroad. Relax. The guy only has twenty post and you're throwing him under the bus. He looks at the commit list and sees no LB's and ask his question. Welcome to the board Mattm. The fact is this is not a good LB year. We may only get one but if he lips he's a good one.

Zbroad. Relax. The guy only has twenty post and you're throwing him under the bus. He looks at the commit list and sees no LB's and ask his question. Welcome to the board Mattm. The fact is this is not a good LB year. We may only get one but if he lips he's a good one.

1) Don't throw shade by calling people names when your post history sucks

2) This is his 2nd thread about absolute bull****, so yea I’m throwing him under the bus

Because you guys don’t know how to read or you’re a troll. There’s literally a thread started today about us turning up the heat of Nik Bonitto...a 2018 LB...and it’s been discussed numerous of times we’re only take one LB and it’s a poor LB year in SFL. Then just to add icing on your **** post, you complain about the 2017 guys not being highly rated...you realize our three starting LB’s right now weren’t highly rated guys right? They’re weren’t top 100 players in the country...do you even realize we’ve yet to see what the 2017 class can do? Do you realize only 2 were early enrollees with one of them is coming off a knee injury and the other is the least talented of the three? You would’ve figured all of this out if you took time to read instead of adding another thread or you could’ve your question about 2018 in the Nik Bonitto thread...

Instead of being a **** you could have just answered the question and explain why... But I guess talking **** over the internet is easier for you. Idk what's up with this blog but there so much **** talking on here on like every posts. I see this **** every time I get on here if someone makes a posts they don't like then a ton of members will sit there and call him a dumbass or about this topic being brought up earlier.

Troof!!

Advertisement
Back