Why are we doing this

Advertisement
I must have written my first comment poorly, as that was exactly what I was saying. The original post I responded to stated that "they [the players] aren't forced to be there" when contrasting it with employees. My point was, employees aren't required to be there either. Just like a player could quit football, an employee can quit their job. No one forces either an employee to go to work or a football player to go to college. In that regard, they are one and the same.
IOW one must make sacrifices or play by the rules of the system if they want to participate in that system and enjoy the benefits.

If you are going to do something illegal (I don't think smoking weed should be) AAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDD miss practice, show up late, and play like a di**, then what else is the coach and administration going to fall back on. Can't do illegal and still play like sh**. If you are a sorry a$$ like Jaren and Tate then at least stay away from illegal activity.

Advertisement
If we are a winning team then this might have not been an issue. When players don't perform on the field, don't work hard and are not committed to winning then you look for every possible cause. Including drug use.

i dont think its mainly for weed. i doubt they truly care if anyone smokes weed. its likely for harder stuff that is part of the issue w some on the team

full ride, seems like a payment to me
Not sure of any employers that offer a substitution to cash as payment for labor. I guess that would have to be an argument for the courts, but I doubt that would hold up. An equivalent in my mind would be McDonalds not paying their employees because the employees were allowed to eat all of the Quarter Pounders that they wanted.

Advertisement
Are you sleeping with him? You must be the bottom.
There it is, your post was dumb as ****, and you made an assumption about someone you know nothing about. Now your ****ed because you have nothing intelligent to say!

Don't worry, your forklift seat will be warm for you tonight when you get to work.

Cause the jits on this team can’t seem to handle smoking and being focused enough to do their jobs on the field.

Man, we have fallen hard when the best stories coming out of Miami all year involve walkons.

He's a good player. I could give a rat's *** if he is a walk-on. I would argue that your fullback should be a walk-on in today's modern game. A good story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny Diaz is the culture issue on this team. How not everyone has figured this out yes is mind boggling. The guy is a loser that no one respects. Zero Accountability on this team regardless of this FAKE NEWS propaganda he is spewing.

100% TRUTH

It's really hard to see Diaz' vision for this program, so hard in fact that it begs the question if he actually has one.

Why is he doing this? It's really quite simple, our supposed starting QB was more interested in smoking the devil's lettuce and going out clubbing than he was watching game film.

Not saying weed is a problem for everyone and like most things in moderation doesn't have ill effects, but Diaz knows he needs to fix the QB room and culture on this team.
You are probably right as to the motivation. So like always, a few knuckleheads running the fun for the people who can handle it in a responsible manner. Someone should whoop Jarren’s ***

Advertisement
Back