Why are things so bad for all Florida teams?

Advertisement
Did you dismiss @who ‘s complaint against The Fraggle for trolling?
They're trying to take me down but I'll never stop fighting for the people of CIS.

---

1633830259808.png

Last edited:
We’re not. The dude who started this thread is a borderline, if not outright troll, masquerading as an elderly poRster under the protection of a Mod and an Admin.

Yeah. If we were battling with FIU and FAU for recruits, that would mean that we'd have already lost out on our plan A, B, C, D, E. F, G, H, I and J recruits.

At that point, who would really care that FIU and FAU caused us to miss out on our plan K recruits?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Things aren't that bad for UF, they are 33-11 under Mullen, I would gladly take that here. As for us and Florida State, I've always had a weird theory that the coaching and school system in Florida is building terrible habits and we end up recruiting a lot of these players. SEC, Clemson and Ohio state pick clean the players won't dont have these issues. I personally would start recruiting nothing but hard working lunch pale type of players who have at least a 2.5 GPA. I think we can get to 9 -10 wins a year with these type of players and then can start going after the blue chippers

Advertisement
I wouldn't classify D$ as a troll. Slurper is also a stretch.
I think he called him a Slurper. I think you called bAndrew a Slurper. And it wasn’t even the main junta group that got Sinister. It came from the highest levels of the CIS Secret State Security apparatus. We’re just pieces in one big D$ and bAndrew chess game.

Advertisement
Bad coaching.

Inability to identify and recruit the top QBs that have come from the area. NFL QBs currently from the state of Florida - Lamar Jackson, Teddy Bridgewater, Matt Stafford, Geno Smith, Jacoby Brissett, Mac Jones, and Flippy Franks...that's Louisville, Louisville, Georgia, West Virginia, NC State, Alabama, and Arkansas by way of Florida (he was horrendous at Florida). You could push this to even include good college QBs that didn't make the pro game that were D1, like Rakeem Cato (Marshall), Buckshot Calvert (Liberty), etc.

The college game is a QB-WR game and you could say the same thing about WRs from the state of Florida. There are more professional WRs from UCF than there are from Miami, Florida, or Florida State rn.

I think he called him a Slurper. I think you called bAndrew a Slurper. And it wasn’t even the main junta group that got Sinister. It came from the highest levels of the CIS Secret State Security apparatus. We’re just pieces in one big D$ and bAndrew chess game.
Sad to see the elites don't want to take part in mopes vs slurpers. More excitement than watching Mandy corch it up every week.

The CISSSSa:
6151ff4fb414c100186292aa

Sad to see the elites don't want to take part in mopes vs slurpers. More excitement than watching Mandy corch it up every week.

The CISSSSa:
6151ff4fb414c100186292aa
If you were simply thread banned in there, it was the Maude’s not ownership.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back