Whose Out If ?

Advertisement
I don't think that ND has the clout that OSU and the SEC have. If Clemson wins, even close, the fact that ND won with Lawrence on the bench is enough to push them out. It's still all a ridiculous echo chamber and I have no interest in watching the same 5 teams play each other ad infinitum. 8 team playoff or only conference champs can go.

What if Clemson beats ND worse then they beat us, do we get a shot? (Hate talking future when we have 2 games left, lets win them and discuss).
If Clemson beats them by 50, you might be on to something. Thing is, we need to look really, really good or it won't matter, because other teams will jump us. If we finish out with more Duke type of performances, and lots of crazy stuff happens, who knows?

Now some people can see why I was upset about scraping by average teams. Had we looked the part against Pitt, UVA, etc, we'd be a couple spots higher than we are now.

Hypothetically let’s say :

Ufag beat Bama let’s say 38-35
Clemson beats Notre Dump but only say 30-27
OSU wins out

whose Out ?

We know they won’t drop Bama but how do you leave out UFAG that just beat them.
Clemson is the ACC Champion so you can’t leave them out but you know everyone is on ND nuts whenever it comes to them getting in so do you leave them out?
The big 10 just changed there rules to get OSU in.

sooooooo whose left out?
Not OSU. I say ND is out. They didn’t beat Clemson with Lawrence.

Advertisement
Hypothetically let’s say :

Ufag beat Bama let’s say 38-35
Clemson beats Notre Dump but only say 30-27
OSU wins out

whose Out ?

We know they won’t drop Bama but how do you leave out UFAG that just beat them.
Clemson is the ACC Champion so you can’t leave them out but you know everyone is on ND nuts whenever it comes to them getting in so do you leave them out?
The big 10 just changed there rules to get OSU in.

sooooooo whose left out?
Does Northwestern get in if they beat Ohio State and ND and Alabama take care of business?

I don't think that ND has the clout that OSU and the SEC have. If Clemson wins, even close, the fact that ND won with Lawrence on the bench is enough to push them out. It's still all a ridiculous echo chamber and I have no interest in watching the same 5 teams play each other ad infinitum. 8 team playoff or only conference champs can go.

And next year - maybe we can get a 16 team playoff.

We will, eventually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back