Cajuncane

Senior
Premium
Hypothetically let’s say :

Ufag beat Bama let’s say 38-35
Clemson beats Notre Dump but only say 30-27
OSU wins out

whose Out ?

We know they won’t drop Bama but how do you leave out UFAG that just beat them.
Clemson is the ACC Champion so you can’t leave them out but you know everyone is on ND nuts whenever it comes to them getting in so do you leave them out?
The big 10 just changed there rules to get OSU in.

sooooooo whose left out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would think it’d be Notre Dump but boy what a ton of sHT that would hit the fan...they might change the playoffs to 8 teams 5 minutes after the final rankings came out.

Advertisement
Advertisement

OSU wins out

whose Out ?

Clemson is the ACC Champion so you can’t leave them out but you know everyone is on ND nuts whenever it comes to them getting in so do you leave them out?

sooooooo whose left out?
OSU would be left out. All of a sudden the number of games played would matter again. However, in ANY other circumstance, OSU gets in and the number of games magically won't matter.

Advertisement

OSU wins out

whose Out ?

sooooooo whose left out?
In this scenario, ND gets let out

What if Clemson beats ND worse then they beat us, do we get a shot? (Hate talking future when we have 2 games left, lets win them and discuss).

I think clemson is gonna whip notre dame this time by maybe 17 or better.lets not forget clemson was also missing i believe their main linebacker in that game so if hes back should help the d also

Advertisement
Back