whos this 5 star DT and can someone plase summarize

Advertisement
For Christmas we are all pitching in and just buying you a subscription to that ****hole.

For real though how do you still not know that you right click the picture and get the name of the kid? You ask about **** near everyone on their main page.

Advertisement
For Christmas we are all pitching in and just buying you a subscription to that ****hole.

For real though how do you still not know that you right click the picture and get the name of the kid? You ask about **** near everyone on their main page.
lol i right clicked and saved to my laptop and on the bottom it said his name. For anybody on rivals you just right click, save on your computer and paste it on google images and then his profile comes up

Anyone else getting tired of the "please summarize posts"?

Maybe just me..........

im on a mac computer so i cant right click it, only on windows .. so if you know how to do that with a mac inform me

Advertisement

im on a mac computer so i cant right click it, only on windows .. so if you know how to do that with a mac inform me

To finger click at the bottom left of the mouse pad = right click

I let my rivals subscription expire because of the BS but I still have access to all of the stories just not the forums.

Advertisement
Back