Who's riding with me?

Really have a Nice at home schedule for that year, really fullish for any one to doubt Mario he wants this much more than any of us, he will get it fixed
I hope you're right on Mario and I hope that Mario, Radakovich, and Highsmith are all working diligently on their "Elite Coordinators List", especially the OC. Really hard for even Mario the great recruiter to recruit WR's, OL, RB, with the product we are seeing on the field. Signing day is 12-22 so at the very least Gattis has to be long gone by that date to clear the air and be able to sell the prospect of improvement. Would be great if the new guy is vetted and ready to be on board prior to that date. If he doesn't replace Gattis ... this program will suffer. Hard to believe what he has singlehandedly done to it in 9-10 months.

Advertisement
I hope you're right on Mario and I hope that Mario, Radakovich, and Highsmith are all working diligently on their "Elite Coordinators List", especially the OC. Really hard for even Mario the great recruiter to recruit WR's, OL, RB, with the product we are seeing on the field. Signing day is 12-22 so at the very least Gattis has to be long gone by that date to clear the air and be able to sell the prospect of improvement. Would be great if the new guy is vetted and ready to be on board prior to that date. If he doesn't replace Gattis ... this program will suffer. Hard to believe what he has singlehandedly done to it in 9-10 months.
Have to agree concerns are warranted but I have faith.

We are going to fucc college football in the ***.
Hot Dog Money Shot GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have much defense at this point, but I strongly believe in Mario either get on or get off.

I get on or off as I damned well please. It's a personality flaw I've cultured and embraced for years.

I'm a Miami fan. Miami Hurricanes. Period.

Not some dumbass coach fan.

Winners adapt and win. Losers don't adapt. Go with what they "know."

Mario isn't a chicken farmer as his grip is too tight, and he'd strangle all his inventory.

Advertisement
There is no doubt in my mind Mario going to rid this program of the Diaz cancer and Gattis, 2 yrs from now we Fuccin or at least that's my opinion.
Three years cause 2024 is looking like a 1980s schedule…anyone anywhere anytime

Advertisement
There is no doubt in my mind Mario going to rid this program of the Diaz cancer and Gattis, 2 yrs from now we Fuccin or at least that's my opinion.
If Gattis isn't fired this off season than fluck Mario. Seriously, he obviously **** everyone can see no need to carry-on with the bull****.

Advertisement
Back