Who's riding with me?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Be specific. What exactly are you expecting in two years?
Fair enough, in 2 yrs I expect this team to bust *** for one another and no more CULTURE talk and Mario and staff to continue to kill it on the recruiting Trail , I expect the tackling problems to be gone, I expect Mario to get his OC And DC coordinators in line, He is a Cane and this is his Dream job he will adjust.
I am confident in what I'm saying he wants this to succeed much more than most of us.

Advertisement
comedy central workaholics GIF

Advertisement
I love all of SA seasonal ****.
Absolutely, years ago around 2014 I decided to start writing down and saving all my different Sam Adams beers I'm currently at 89 different bottles in my den I have all the different flavors saved, I am a Huge Sammie fan I am glad to meet another one.

Fair enough, in 2 yrs I expect this team to bust *** for one another and no more CULTURE talk and Mario and staff to continue to kill it on the recruiting Trail , I expect the tackling problems to be gone, I expect Mario to get his OC And DC coordinators in line, He is a Cane and this is his Dream job he will adjust.
I am confident in what I'm saying he wants this to succeed much more than most of us.

Just in time for FSU to be back in town!

Advertisement
Back