Who's Next!

Who will be the next member of Storm 18?

• Total voters

Hurricane Warrior

Retired staff
Premium
Predict the next commit for Storm18:
C84DPLMUQAAyihG.jpg:large

TE Brevin Jordan
TE Will Mallory
DL Jamarcus Chatman
DE Gregory Rousseau
DL Dennis Briggs Jr.
LB Jamien Sherwood
DB Tyson Campbell
DB Al Blades Jr.
LB Amari Gainer

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Brevin Jordan had already visited Michigan, I'd probably say its him.
But I went with Chatman.

Who tf knows though. I think most of the guys we want in this class are already locked in with us or heavily favor us, so really wouldn't be surprised with anyone.

But I went with Chatman.

Who tf knows though. I think most of the guys we want in this class are already locked in with us or heavily favor us, so really wouldn't be surprised with anyone.

Yeah, I'm just glad we have a good list of prospects interested in us. Some others guys who almost made the list:
LB David Reese
OL John Campbell
WR Elijah Moore
DE Andrew Chatfield (if offered)

I went with Tyson Campbell. If brock's right, he could announce as soon as this weekend and Brevin Jordan is visiting Michigan and doing a top list.

Advertisement
Went with Gregory, think he gonna wanna lock in his spot now while he has the chance

I went with Tyson Campbell. If brock's right, he could announce as soon as this weekend and Brevin Jordan is visiting Michigan and doing a top list.

Definitely no inside info on that one... I just posted what he said in an interview after saturday

Advertisement
But I went with Chatman.

Yeah, I'm just glad we have a good list of prospects interested in us. Some others guys who almost made the list:
LB David Reese
OL John Campbell
WR Elijah Moore

Or Rosendo Lewis??

I'm accepting that Moore will most likely be the 4th WR. Looks like all the other guys we had higher are going separate route and Xavier Williams looks locked in with Bama.
I think Reese already silently committed, which is meaningless. So I could definitely see him commiting. But if someone commits tomorrow it'll be someone who just finished a visit or on a visit.
I'd bet we are in the top3 for John Campbell, but no idea when he's going to announce.
Chatfield is clearly a fall back option if we dont get other guys higher on our board. I woudn't expect anything with him until at least coach Kul follows him on twitter a the very least.

But I went with Chatman.

LB David Reese
OL John Campbell
WR Elijah Moore

Or Rosendo Lewis??

I'm accepting that Moore will most likely be the 4th WR. Looks like all the other guys we had higher are going separate route and Xavier Williams looks locked in with Bama.
I think Reese already silently committed, which is meaningless. So I could definitely see him commiting. But if someone commits tomorrow it'll be someone who just finished a visit or on a visit.
I'd bet we are in the top3 for John Campbell, but no idea when he's going to announce.
Chatfield is clearly a fall back option if we dont get other guys higher on our board. I woudn't expect anything with him until at least coach Kul follows him on twitter a the very least.

Ok, need to add the following to other:
B David Reese
OL John Campbell
WR Elijah Moore
LB Rosendo Louis
WR Xavier Williams

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** i might be wrong again with chatman being first to commit. But the dude just said after his visit that there's a 100% chance he picks Miami. So he is as close to being committed as you can be without actually announcing....actually that honor goes to al blades.

Think brevin Jordans committing very soon. Didn't realize his visit with Michigan was literally right after ours.

**** i might be wrong again with chatman being first to commit. But the dude just said after his visit that there's a 100% chance he picks Miami. So he is as close to being committed as you can be without actually announcing....actually that honor goes to al blades.

Think brevin Jordans committing very soon. Didn't realize his visit with Michigan was literally right after ours.

I posted this in the Brevin Jordan pic thread but 1 O$U writer and multiple Michigan writers just CB'd Jordan to Miami today while he was still on his visit to Michigan.

Capture+_2017-04-15-20-33-38.jpg

I posted this in the Brevin Jordan pic thread but 1 O$U writer and multiple Michigan writers just CB'd Jordan to Miami today while he was still on his visit to Michigan.

View attachment 44333

Brevin seems like the next domino to fall, at least I hope.

Advertisement
Back