Who's Next!

Who will be the next member of Storm 18?

• Total voters
Maiden voyage and time to lose the Training Bra! Went with Chatman. Don't think Lingard let's off until he commits. Would love for it to be Tyson Campbell though. Class will truly be elite if he comes and Jobe stays.

Advertisement
Maiden voyage and time to lose the Training Bra! Went with Chatman. Don't think Lingard let's off until he commits. Would love for it to be Tyson Campbell though. Class will truly be elite if he comes and Jobe stays.

Welcome aboard. Your new member packet should be coming via email soon. Has the dos and do nots along with ******* posters on the forum . . .

Update the pinned early enrollee thread? Seeing the pic from the OP, basically the whole class are early enrolling... The importance of this cannot be understated!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Update the pinned early enrollee thread? Seeing the pic from the OP, basically the whole class are early enrolling... The importance of this cannot be understated!

Go Canes!
C9koECpUMAAd4R7.jpg:large

One every two weeks cause it's like they say, "When in doubt, space them out"!

We've averaged almost one commit per week since signing day.

Lorenzo Lingard 02/09/17
Nesta Silvera 02/14/17
Camron Davis 02/18/17
Randy Russell 02/18/17
Artur Sitkowski 02/25/17
Brian Hightower 03/01/17
Mark Pope 03/27/17
Gurvan Hall 03/27/17
Cleveland Reed 04/05/17
Brevin Jordan 04/16/17

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lorenzo Lingard02/09/17
Nesta Silvera 02/14/17
Camron Davis02/18/17
Randy Russell02/18/17
Artur Sitkowski02/25/17
Brian Hightower03/01/17
Mark Pope03/27/17
Gurvan Hall03/27/17
Cleveland Reed04/05/17
Brevin Jordan04/16/17
Wow this is incredible. One small Correction. We've averaged 1 elite commit almost every week which is what really stands out

These are huge dominoes falling

Staff is recruiting out of control. Not even worried about decommits because who would be dumb enough to leave this class

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My predictions:

At this point Chatman has a specific date he's committing, but he will be a Cane.
Al Blades will be committing at Paradise.
Tyson Campbell will be committing to us within a month.
John Campbell will be a Cane, no idea when he plans to announce though.
Jobe is a Cane. Reese, Rousseau, Dunlap, Rosendo Lewis all Canes.

Advertisement
My predictions:

At this point Chatman has a specific date he's committing, but he will be a Cane.
Al Blades will be committing at Paradise.
Tyson Campbell will be committing to us within a month.
John Campbell will be a Cane, no idea when he plans to announce though.
Jobe is a Cane. Reese, Rousseau, Dunlap, Rosendo Lewis all Canes.

Me hopes you right. Especially with the Campbell, John and especially Tyson! Jobe needs to STAY in this class, not only for the 5 Stars; but to prove that recruit wise, we are on par with Baga, OSU and others and you can NO longer come here and cherry pick SoFla kids. That means you Satan!

Lorenzo Lingard02/09/17
Nesta Silvera 02/14/17
Camron Davis02/18/17
Randy Russell02/18/17
Artur Sitkowski02/25/17
Brian Hightower03/01/17
Mark Pope03/27/17
Gurvan Hall03/27/17
Cleveland Reed04/05/17
Brevin Jordan04/16/17
Wow this is incredible. One small Correction. We've averaged 1 elite commit almost every week which is what really stands out

These are huge dominoes falling

Staff is recruiting out of control. Not even worried about decommits because who would be dumb enough to leave this class

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Who will be the commit for this week? I think someone else will beat Chatman to it but looking forward to see who it will be. My uges is one of these 3:
Gregory Rousseau
John Campbell
Jamien Sherwood

Advertisement
I was wondering about the Blades Jr situation at this point. I didn't want to start another thread and be subjected to a littany of comments so I decided on asking it here. I assume he is all CANE but my question is why doesn't he commit and take this class to the next level? I know the coaches are trying to time everything out to keep our name out there and momentum, but what is the hold up with this Cane Legacy? If anyone like Pete, Brock, Tweed, DWINS, or anyone else can educate me I would appreciate it. I know these are young men but after reading Jobes comment about the Storm18 class being special.......... This class could be the one that helps us add another piece of crystal to the showcase! Let's get it crackin.

I was wondering about the Blades Jr situation at this point. I didn't want to start another thread and be subjected to a littany of comments so I decided on asking it here. I assume he is all CANE but my question is why doesn't he commit and take this class to the next level? I know the coaches are trying to time everything out to keep our name out there and momentum, but what is the hold up with this Cane Legacy? If anyone like Pete, Brock, Tweed, DWINS, or anyone else can educate me I would appreciate it. I know these are young men but after reading Jobes comment about the Storm18 class being special.......... This class could be the one that helps us add another piece of crystal to the showcase! Let's get it crackin.

Waiting till Father's Day has been the rumor

Waiting till Father's Day has been the rumor

Thanks Jet!

Advertisement
Back