Who's going to Russell Athletic bowl game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm thrilled about it being a 5:30 game.

/sarcasm

I'm thrilled. My bedtime is 10

Too early to do much before, too late to do dinner after. Odd hours for us getting a babysitter, traffic will suck, etc. Oh well. As long as we win, I'll be good.

I'm driving in today (without the wife and kids). Late enough tomorrow that I can sleep, early enough that I can get a good night's sleep tomorrow night. You see where my priorities are with kids.

Advertisement
You see where my priorities are with kids.

YNV4G.gif

Driving down in a few minutes bringing the wife and son. Last time my wife went to a bowl game was the 1992 Orange bowl when Miami drug nebraska 22 to nobody. I'm hoping this is her second bowl win!

Advertisement
there are a million places around the stadium including a lot of private lots. $20-$40 just pull off the 408 at tampa avenue and you will find an open lot. little bit of a walk to the stadium but not bad. If you wanna park up close it can be a nightmare and cost you a fortune

there are a million places around the stadium including a lot of private lots. $20-$40 just pull off the 408 at tampa avenue and you will find an open lot. little bit of a walk to the stadium but not bad. If you wanna park up close it can be a nightmare and cost you a fortune

Picked up a pass in lot K. Thanks for the information

Advertisement

Picked up a pass in lot K. Thanks for the information

I'm in lot L and am hoping they don't enforce the no alcohol policy.

Advertisement
Back