Who's going to Russell Athletic bowl game...

Advertisement
Looks like I am doing a mutil destination trip. My Buddy got me Bama/UW tix in Atlanta even though I think the game will be a rout. First stop Orlando for Canes game then onward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going. Somewhere in the end zone Row U but I don't remember the section number.

I wasn't going to attend the bowl unless it were in Orlando. Since my sister lives there I can stay at her house. Her kids take advantage of me by insisting on restaurants they never visit when the parents choose.

The games are more fun and interesting away from home. I had a great time attending the back to back roaders at Virginia and North Carolina State in November, although the weather wasn't nearly as frigid as I was hoping for. In fact, there was no need even for a light jacket, other than late in the Virginia game when the temperature plummeted.

Advertisement
I will be there

da fuq is this word salad.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the premise that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of **** by the clean end."

I was going to go but Miami already beat the Mountaineers once this year and I don't like rematches.

Advertisement
Back