WHO'S GOING TO BLACKSBURG TOMORROW?

Advertisement
I'm making the trip up there tonight. Hope to see some of yall at the airport. I'll be sporting my canes cap.

Going to be home watching Canes basketball at 2. Will check in every now and then to see how Kosi is doing.

Just so you know who you are calling soft fans................

I went to my first home game in 1968 when I was 12. We drove from Belle Galde and parked in Juan's front yard and did so for every home game for the next 6 years when I left for college. Since then I have watched very game that was on TV and when it wasn't I found it on radio. After graduation, I have driven 5 hours each way to attend 3-4 home games every year. I ususally go to two road games plus the bowl game. In addition, I have seen every NCAA tournament hoops game the team has played since coach L made that a reality. [Austin Texas was the best]. I watch all the hoops games on cable [pay extra for that]. To this day I am saddend that I did not get to play for the U and had to take my hoops skills to Atlanta. So, the fact that I am not going to sit in the sleet and watch VaT do what they always do to us in Blacks, does not make me soft. It makes me angry that this program has cratered in 12 months because the head coach has proven why he was fired from his last "dream" job. Rant over.

It's going to be 55 degrees with not a cloud in the sky.

And you're allowed to be angry and still support what you love. I'm angry as well. But for one, nobody was calling you out for YOU not going. If you're not local, surely it's understandable. It was for asking the guy if he was joking about going. I don't care how ****ed I am, I love this program more than anything in the world and if I could go to Lane to watch them, I sure as **** would. That's my next trip and I won't miss it in 2020.

Bought my tickets after the F$U win............................................................5-5 but I will be there.

Always a CANE

Advertisement
Who's going? I am going with a few friends. I am the only Miami fan. One of my old Marines is a Tech fan and we are tailgating.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Oh, and also for being a Marine too. May God bless you and keep you sane.

First time in Blacksburg here. Wish it was for a more meaningful game but still going to support the team. Anything special to see or do while I’m here? Also where is everyone tailgating at? Go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
2444083034_b3dab53b85_b.jpg

Of course he's not joking. He's a fan and a Marine, which means he stands by what he believes in, come **** or high water. He's not a soft crybaby ***** like most of you who just whine over and over. I considered making the trip but it's an 11 hour drive and I have an engagement Sunday night. I wish I could be there, because I'll go watch what I support no matter if they're 10-0, 0-10, or 5-5. It's called being a fan. I wish we had a few more real ones in Miami.
You my Cane friend are a fan of incompetence and despite your good intentions are hurting the team in the long run. We all can be fans .. we all are but you must have your voice heard in a way that can maybe implement a change or voice dissatisfaction. It still a business and company needs to hear how their customers feel. Unfortunately not buying the service is an effective way to communicate dissatisfaction with the product. I will always love the canes.. have for 30+ years but may not support them in their current way state.

Advertisement
I will be there in Price's Fork lot in a black Fiat 500. Hope to see you all. Going solo as my neighbor that was going with had to travel to Texas for work so I am coming up from Charlotte solo.
Let's go MF'er, we need a win. We are 6 pt favs too???? What???? I hope the experts know more than I do.

Advertisement
Back