WHO'S GOING TO BLACKSBURG TOMORROW?

marshallrc13

Senior
Who's going? I am going with a few friends. I am the only Miami fan. One of my old Marines is a Tech fan and we are tailgating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are joking right? I went to Dallas and Atlanta and it made me ill.............

Of course he's not joking. He's a fan and a Marine, which means he stands by what he believes in, come **** or high water. He's not a soft crybaby ***** like most of you who just whine over and over. I considered making the trip but it's an 11 hour drive and I have an engagement Sunday night. I wish I could be there, because I'll go watch what I support no matter if they're 10-0, 0-10, or 5-5. It's called being a fan. I wish we had a few more real ones in Miami.

Advertisement
I heard VaTech is gonna sneak Mike Vick on as their QB. Even if they get caught Fuente says he doesn’t care, he’ll take the forfeit from the NCAA

I'm jealous. Lane is definitely on my bucket list. Weather is going to be absolutely gorgeous too, enjoy it my friend.
Lane is a fantastic football environment. Been there several times. Still believe when they hit Enter Sandman right before the final play vs Jacory and Co was the single craziest I've ever seen a college football stadium.

Insanity.

Have fun in the Burg, those that are going. I hope we win The Eligibility Bowl!

Advertisement
Was planning on going this year but I have better things to waste my money on.

Of course he's not joking. He's a fan and a Marine, which means he stands by what he believes in, come **** or high water. He's not a soft crybaby ***** like most of you who just whine over and over. I considered making the trip but it's an 11 hour drive and I have an engagement Sunday night. I wish I could be there, because I'll go watch what I support no matter if they're 10-0, 0-10, or 5-5. It's called being a fan. I wish we had a few more real ones in Miami.

Just so you know who you are calling soft fans................

I went to my first home game in 1968 when I was 12. We drove from Belle Galde and parked in Juan's front yard and did so for every home game for the next 6 years when I left for college. Since then I have watched very game that was on TV and when it wasn't I found it on radio. After graduation, I have driven 5 hours each way to attend 3-4 home games every year. I ususally go to two road games plus the bowl game. In addition, I have seen every NCAA tournament hoops game the team has played since coach L made that a reality. [Austin Texas was the best]. I watch all the hoops games on cable [pay extra for that]. To this day I am saddend that I did not get to play for the U and had to take my hoops skills to Atlanta. So, the fact that I am not going to sit in the sleet and watch VaT do what they always do to us in Blacks, does not make me soft. It makes me angry that this program has cratered in 12 months because the head coach has proven why he was fired from his last "dream" job. Rant over.

Got a coworker that's a VT fan, he said his outlook on the game is that if both teams could find a way to lose, they would. Hurts, but it's the truth.

I'll be there anyway. That alcohol at the tailgate won't drink itself.
Hope to see you there. Supposed to be a real good tailgate.

Advertisement
Back