Personal wants aside i'm taking

Patterson over Kirby Shart

UNC over McCaffrey less Stanford

Tennessee over Nebraska

FSU over Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan's still ****ed they lost to OSU over a bad call and didn't get in the final 4. They are going to donkey stomp FSU and someone might be dirt nappin from FSU before the game is over.

Love the thought of the mighty SEC being 1-6 in bowl games by the end of the day- and they'd be winless if not for an effed up FG by 6-6 Miami of freakin' Ohio. I **** you not, Finebaum was now saying that you can't judge conferences by the bowl records because sometimes you get "bad matchups".

UGA VS TCU -3.5 TCU wins 31 - 21

UNC VS Stanford -2.5 UNC Wins 28-27

Nebraska VS Tennessee -7 Nebraska wins 27-26

FSU VS Michigan -7 Michigan wins 30 - 27

Love the thought of the mighty SEC being 1-6 in bowl games by the end of the day- and they'd be winless if not for an effed up FG by 6-6 Miami of freakin' Ohio. I **** you not, Finebaum was now saying that you can't judge conferences by the bowl records because sometimes you get "bad matchups".

Karma's a bytch. ESECPN is now in full panic mode. Trying to find all kinds of excuses for the beat down that the SEC has taken in the postseason.

That Finebaum chick is one ugly broad. At least put a wig on her if she's gonna be on national TV.

Advertisement

Karma's a bytch. ESECPN is now in full panic mode. Trying to find all kinds of excuses for the beat down that the SEC has taken in the postseason.

That Finebaum chick is one ugly broad. At least put a wig on her if she's gonna be on national TV.

Yepppp. Funny how all of a sudden ALL they'll talk about is Bama. Haha, Ol' Paula is actually a better looking woman than any of his (supposedly) female callers. I'm convinced Phyllis' crank is exponentially bigger than Saban's.

IMG_20161229_220126.webp

maxresdefault-3.webp

Last edited:
I really think Coach Cuck is going to get exposed tonight.

Harbaugh's team thinks that they should be in the playoffs, like us in 2001 with the computers. UM has a huge chip on their shoulder and they're going to want to take it out on someone.

FSU is a good team, but despite the smack you hear from them about "Doak South", they have trouble when they run into a program with a pulse. We ALMOST beat them, and indeed, blew a game against them under Golden Showers. Auburn and Oregon exposed that program, and I think Michigan gives us a guide as to how to beat them tonight.

Advertisement
Michigan whoopin that *** is all I care about.

It's a Catch22 in my eyes. I hate FSU with a passion and just about always root against them b/c of recruiting and pure principle.

However, we are battling Michigan for a few recruits this year and they are coming in Fla for guys now often, so coming down and SMACKING an FSU team could look really appealing to these kids. Plus, i can't stand Harbaugh.

Best i can hope for is an ugly, boring, uneventful game with FSU ultimately losing.

It's a Catch22 in my eyes. I hate FSU with a passion and just about always root against them b/c of recruiting and pure principle.

However, we are battling Michigan for a few recruits this year and they are coming in Fla for guys now often, so coming down and SMACKING an FSU team could look really appealing to these kids. Plus, i can't stand Harbaugh.

Best i can hope for is an ugly, boring, uneventful game with FSU ultimately losing.

No way Michigan steals more recruits than FSU. Best case is big blue DESTROYS those rapists.

No way Michigan steals more recruits than FSU. Best case is big blue DESTROYS those rapists.

Oregon/Houston style ruthlessness.

Advertisement
Back