Who would you rather be

Honest question we have had a disappointing season but are bowl eligible at 6-5 with progress being shown another solid recruiting class set to come in, while at Florida Billy Napier has the gators at 5-6 losing a ton of recruits from his recruiting and not showing any real progress may have found his quarterback of the future last night. But which team would you rather be right now

Advertisement
Honest question we have had a disappointing season but are bowl eligible at 6-5 with progress being shown another solid recruiting class set to come in, while at Florida Billy Napier has the gators at 5-6 losing a ton of recruits from his recruiting and not showing any real progress may have found his quarterback of the future last night. But which team would you rather be right now
That’s like asking me would I rather have ALS or cancer.

Advertisement
Whose gonna end up w the better class?

I would rather be a Cane but in Florida’s situation (its a shame i have to explain it that way).

Why?

Because there is a good chance Napier is on his way out. Mario may be here another 3 years.

If Mario pulls another 6-7 loss season again next year, I want his *** outta here.

Nobody got time for 5-7, 6-7, and 7-6. Who got time for that?

“Who would you rather be? Florida under Muschamp or Miami under Golden?”
SmartSelect_20231119_091050_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back