Who would you love to give a beatdown in a CFB title game the most?

caneULM

Recruit
The team I least want to beat down is USC. As stated before I followed them as a kid, and that '79 squad was not joke. Would still like to see this matchup.

Penn State. In the words of Cyrus Grissom. "I despise child molestors. They are between a ****roach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty."

Advertisement
Advertisement
For me,.. it’s Ohio state every day of the week. Want to suck the iron from their blood like magneto did to that mall cop in X-MEN.
x-men goodbye GIF

Advertisement
Ohio State by a mile. With Jim Tressel and Terry Porter sitting over a dunk tank that drops them in water sourced from Chernobyl, every time a flag gets thrown.

I'm gonna go with georgia. I would say domers, gaytes, or semenholes but I'm too busy wishing 0-12 on them to see them in any sort of title game. I chose georgia over bama because my buddy is a georgia fan and he's one of those tubes that thinks the $ec is doing everything above board and refuses to listen to the truth.

Advertisement
The team I least want to beat down is USC. As stated before I followed them as a kid, and that '79 squad was not joke. Would still like to see this matchup.

Penn State. In the words of Cyrus Grissom. "I despise child molestors. They are between a ****roach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty."
Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back