Who Would You Keep?

Advertisement
Hurlie is horrible. I would only keep beard and scott. Maybe coley as a recruiting coordinator.

If we could keep coley in a recruiting/QB finding/non play calling capacity.. i wouldn't mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Scott. Ice hasn't ever recruited anyone and our RB's have been awful. KB isn't special either

**** KB definitely has made a difference in the performance of the receivers. I dont see a definitve reason to not give him the job, unless you can significantly upgrade the job.

That goes for all of the coaches. I dont think anyone should be safe if theres a gurantee you have a coach of better quality signed on. I really doubt a high number of return coaches are retained. Kehoe, Dno, Coley, and Williams should be easy outs. Keeping coley in a reduced role probably not in his plans so pass. Ice not sure how to look at him moving forward.

Would be nice if we could keep Coley as a QB coach/Recruiting coordinator. I think the dude is a strong recruiter and has a lot of good relationships with the 16 class which could really help keep some of those guys in the fold, especially Allison. I think Coley is over his head as an OC. But he could still be an asset to the program in some capacity. Would also keep Ice Harris and probably Larry Scott.

Advertisement
Back