Who would Take Bronco over Manny...

Advertisement
Coach to reach out to down the road (follow career until Manny gets sacked to see how he progresses) is Tim Lester. Enormous potential. Still cutting his teeth. Helluva Crooter considering where he's at. Offensive minded.
Of course I don't see anyone at The U with the stomach to sack Manny anytime soon.
Agreed.

Advertisement
I'm good, Sally. Been there, done that.... shared it with the boys.

Besides I don't waste my time on pancakes when I got steak and eggs.... And mimosas

LMFAO

LOL. I’ll make sure to use that punch line at the next stand up comedy show for the deaf and blind. Sure they’ll get a kick out that one, like Baxa.

Good one, fair old boy.

It is literally why Shannon took the names off the jerseys. EVERYTHING you said was applicable in 2007.

Did it work? No, bc it has nothing to do with what I said and what the real problem is. It was a terrible idea from a terrible coach.

Thanks for proving my point.

Advertisement
Lol;

Average coach this mutha fcka says. Lol Like who in the fck even know wtf an avg coach is around here, when we been sullied by below avg coaches?

An Avg coach that goes 99-43 at BYU and 39-9 in conference play. L-O-L! Oh, oh, oh, but wait there’s more about his stint at BYU; prior to Bronco taking over the job at BYU, his predecessor went 26-23 there, including his final 3 yrs going 14-21.

Then Bronco takes over a UVA program headed by Mike London that went a ravishing 27-46 during his tenure, including going over .500 one time. So what does Bronco do? Go 2-10 first yr. (Sucks). Goes 6-7 yr two. (What a hack). Goes 8-5 yr 3 (eye brows raising). Now has them 4-1 and Corstal favorite AND Top 25. So he turned around a **** poor program in literally 3 yrs, but he’s avg?? Lol.

Yeah, if he could turn around two programs w limited resources, recruiting foot print, w a bunch of 2/3 star guys, imagine what he could do here....and maybe our interior lines will become a bit tougher w the Polynesian connection.

Lol. I take that avg mutha fcka 10/10 here. Maybe we’ll finally become a tough team again.

He's still an average coach

Advertisement
I wanted Matt Campbell. I can’t help but think if we had the opposing coaching staff each game, we’d win. I want Manny to make it but this noise about the OU coach needs to happen and we need Corey from LSU also. He needs coordinators while he figures out how to CEO

Advertisement
Back