Who would Take Bronco over Manny...

Advertisement
Doesn’t have to be Bronco but it needs to be someone like him. Our own brand is ruining this program. We aren’t lining up 22 dogs every Saturday anymore. Stop talking s*** and acting like bc you wear that U that you earned it. The word swag should be banned from the facilities. It’s time to put your head down and work. This soft, entitled program needs a reset.

Yes, I'd take Bronco Nagurski in a NYC minute! After all, Miami still has better overall talent on their roster, than what Virginia has on their team roster. Well, that's what Cane fan keeps on PREACHING and what not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure BYU would take him back in a heartbeat as well.

I'm with Brock. Give me a spread offensive guy and give him a $1M+ budget for a DC and 5-6M overall budget for the staff plus 5-10M more for admin.

How simple would that be. We were the innovators of modern college football. Sadly now we are the antiques.

Advertisement
Doesn’t have to be Bronco but it needs to be someone like him. Our own brand is ruining this program. We aren’t lining up 22 dogs every Saturday anymore. Stop talking s*** and acting like bc you wear that U that you earned it. The word swag should be banned from the facilities. It’s time to put your head down and work. This soft, entitled program needs a reset.
We aren't even a football program anymore as much as we are a brand at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back