Who would have created the biggest dynasty if they'd stayed?

Is 3 years (00-02) really a dynasty?
There is Multiple So-called Dynastys, I'm talking 10yr+ runs who can't touch this....factor in what these guys did at the next level, and CaneinOrlando Drops the Mic and walks off stage....
13220960_1229821450361264_2351333540229910272_n.jpg

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong...Love Butch...but if JJ stays it would've been the same...Believe it or not....I think both JJ & Butch would've been more successful if they stayed than if Howard would've stayed.....CaneinOrlando has always said, that even though Howard started the Greatness, (with alittle help from Sabans last 2 classes)... it was JJ who took it to another Level and made it the U...

Look Man....Although Howard was the OC for 2 SB Winning teams...It was JJ who not only dominated CFB, but the NFL as well....
JJs UM staff from 84-88 (particularly 85-88) shows you he was a Mastermind in all facets of CFB......and the ONE guy through it all with JJ was Butch...(has Wannstadt by a yr).....

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong...Love Butch...but if JJ stays it would've been the same...Believe it or not....I think both JJ & Butch would've been more successful if they stayed than if Howard would've stayed.....CaneinOrlando has always said, that even though Howard started the Greatness, (with alittle help from Sabans last 2 classes)... it was JJ who took it to another Level and made it the U...

Are you really speaking in the 3rd person? JFC

Howard.

He was the greatest combination of game day coach, recruiter and face for the program we’ve ever had or ever will have.

Advertisement
Erickson would give y’all a boner today. He came in w his unheard of spread offense that he said perfectly suited the U speed and talent. Exactly what we’re all begging for. Like poster above said, he didn’t touch the D and got the offense sizzling. I loved Dennis till the school admin cut his balls off for our antics in and leading up to the cotton bowl. One of my favorite games.🙌🙌🙌

That’s a tough one but I’m between butch and jimmy. I’ll give the slight edge to jimmy but butch isn’t to far behind. If jimmy would have stayed another five years we for sure win the title in 90, 92 and 94. And if butch would have stayed five more years we for sure win the title in 02, 03 and 05. Jmo

Advertisement
None, getting new coaches with a new innovation each time made us great.

Howard: pro-style O when everyone was running the wishbone
Jimmy: 4-3 speed D> 5-2
Dennis: west coast spread O
Butch: eye for talent, toughness, speed, and player development

Schemes would have eventually caught up to Jimmy and Butch's Canes. Not as fast as they did with Coker, but by 2010 for sure.

So you think the coaches at UM who won National Championships would not have been able to adapt and make changes...............CIS porsters strike again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back