Who WILL start at QB?

Who will start at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they don’t start Emory then I don’t care how bad TVD plays, just leave him in there

If TVD needs to be benched it’s probably because we are getting our *** beat and I would expect a dumb coach to then make the switch, so that’s probably what we would do

Advertisement
If they don’t start Emory then I don’t care how bad TVD plays, just leave him in there

If TVD needs to be benched it’s probably because we are getting our *** beat and I would expect a dumb coach to then make the switch, so that’s probably what we would do
100% agree. It’s his team now. Decision has been made.

Don’t forget

The Down syndrome fsu fan said Stack the Box

lol at “reasonable people”

You are a fan, I’ll give you that. Go Canes!
Yes reasonable people who dont slurp everything or criticize everything. People who look at evidence and form opinions. Their own opinions. Whats funny about that?

Advertisement
If Emery is starting, we’ve got to support this young fella. He did yeoman’s work against Clemp$on and Dawson had a very good game plan. If he’s been getting 1st team reps, that should open the play book some.

Advertisement
The Red-Shirt means absolutely nothing. Emory isn't going to be at UM 5yrs....
Oh I agree, but I could someone in Emory's position saying 'please don't burn my redshirt unless you are going to commit to playing me'. Look what just happened with the NC State QB.

Remember the fans booed Berlin and tried to run him out of town? Lol we had no idea what was before us
Not me. I remember at the time there was an observation that he played much better out of the shotgun, but at the time we ran almost everything from under the center unless it was an obvious passing down and the coaches refused to change. The next year they changed most of our plays to be out of the shotgun and Berlin shined.

Advertisement
Clemson was a tougher defense than FSU and he started to look halfway decent in the second half.....
Miami had 7 pts until late in the 4th quarter. That isn't gna get it done on the road against FSU. Also miami won the turnover battle and ran all over clemson. If it is Emory hopefully they open it up some more on offense

at least starting Emory will kill off the “it’s the QBs fault” portion of the loids.

Get ready for 20 bubble screens and no verticality. Prove me wrong Mario.

C'mon man, are you saying that TVD isn't a majority of the reason this offense has stalled the last month?

Advertisement
Go **** up FSU season Emory.

1699727441142.jpeg

Advertisement
Back