Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Tom Herman

Votes: 21 8.2%
  • Other (leave in comments)

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Manny will B the coach…stop dreaming dreaming about Mario he’s coming..Flake and Fakes are blowing Smoke up our ***..their Not firing Handy Manny..Let’s B real family..Let’s just hope all of this turmoil helps Manny mature as a coach and a person and let this trying to have a Big ego attitude leave the building and Hire a freaking DC and a real LbCoach..He better make Trob DC or he’s out here and we definitely don’t want him to go..he’s our best recruiter..Don’t F this up Manny but back to the topic..Manny

Chose other and went very out the box and not with Charlie Strong.

Clint Hurtt, baby. Former show cause bagman dL coach with now 7 going on 8 years of NFL experience and current dl/assistant head coach (pseudo ceo) to Pete Carroll. Been the assistant head coach under him now for three years (spent several years with Bears, too) so he’s been second in command and learning actual CEO skills for several years now in addition to being a dl coach.

NFL guy we desire (not coordinator but dl/ assistant head coach skills) with former cfb experience here and at Louisville. Probably has tons of coaching contacts and could recruit pretty well even if he was a bagger (which is irrelevant nowadays, anyways, with NIL). He knows what it takes to recruit in college, has great energy, and especially here, and he’s been learning a lot in the NFL under a guy like Carroll for a good chunk of time.

Kind of reminds me of Butch in terms of career path where he coached here and was a high energy coach and recruiter, before going to the NFL and growing as a coach under a good HC for a while.

Advertisement
Uhhh manny Diaz will still be here next year I don’t know why y’all stress about this every year lol

It's sad but probably TRUE!!!

Very soon ALL of us Manny Haters will be receiving this pic from Manny.....after he signs his 10 year extension

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ed reed will be given the hc job and he will bring in a high price dc.figured id throw a ridiculous scenerio in like most do

Like I said a week or so ago..
The Gruden stuff will blow over by January. He thinks he will be vindicated when the full story of who leaked the emails and why they did it comes out.

Maybe he's just posturing but if he's right and public opinion shifts on him, I sure hope we at least kick the tires.

Advertisement
Surprised how optimistic people are on us getting Cristobal. If Oregon makes the playoff, I have a hard time seeing him leave. We’d need one more Oregon loss to keep them out. Or maybe a situation where Oklahoma wins out, UGA/Bama both get in, and undefeated Cincinnati gets in over Oregon. If it comes down to 1-loss Ohio St and 1-loss Oregon, I don’t see Ohio St getting in ahead of Oregon. I could be wrong, but seems like in the past the playoff committee has favored who won in head-to-head matchups.

Like I said a week or so ago..
The Gruden stuff will blow over by January. He thinks he will be vindicated when the full story of who leaked the emails and why they did it comes out.

Maybe he's just posturing but if he's right and public opinion shifts on him, I sure hope we at least kick the tires.
Gruden has been a sub .500 HC since he won the Super Bowl with Dungy’s Tampa team 20 years ago.

His offenses have been stale and unimaginative.

He has failed to develop young QB’s.

And the e-mail thing would be used against him in recruiting.

So why exactly would Gruden be an attractive candidate?

Advertisement
Okay I voted for Manny. Not because I WANT HIM here. But I think he doesn't get fired. I think we win 6 and get bowl eligible. James spins that as a good season with all the injuries and issues. Manny gets another year as HC. Because "we are so close to being a contender"...blaw blaw blaw. I got news for you James doesn't want to fire Diaz! The only reason he is coming out now is there is a lot of pressure from the former players. And another factor we are dealing with is LSU is an elite program! The best coach we could get is going to LSU before Miami. Also it might be a factor that we can't get any better coaches interested right now at the Miami job. The names we can get are lateral moves or lower tier coaches. That may assist James's reasoning on the matter. Hey LSU got our #1 target coach X, all other options were not a good move so Manny gets another year and we see who is interested next year.

I voted Schiano simply because Cristobal’s team is in receipt of a brand new IPF that makes ours look like a Bangkok whorehouse. Mario SHOULD leave because of what will happen at USC, but he won’t.

Stoops won’t come here. This Board won’t pay for him anc the SEC Assistants he would need to make us competitive with Clemson and Bama.

So the Board will take the path of least resistance and hire Schiano.
No they won't....

Advertisement
Okay I voted for Manny. Not because I WANT HIM here. But I think he doesn't get fired. I think we win 6 and get bowl eligible. James spins that as a good season with all the injuries and issues. Manny gets another year as HC. Because "we are so close to being a contender"...blaw blaw blaw. I got news for you James doesn't want to fire Diaz! The only reason he is coming out now is there is a lot of pressure from the former players. And another factor we are dealing with is LSU is an elite program! The best coach we could get is going to LSU before Miami. Also it might be a factor that we can't get any better coaches interested right now at the Miami job. The names we can get are lateral moves or lower tier coaches. That may assist James's reasoning on the matter. Hey LSU got our #1 target coach X, all other options were not a good move so Manny gets another year and we see who is interested next year.
Manny is done....will not be back next yr....

Manny will B the coach…stop dreaming dreaming about Mario he’s coming..Flake and Fakes are blowing Smoke up our ***..their Not firing Handy Manny..Let’s B real family..Let’s just hope all of this turmoil helps Manny mature as a coach and a person and let this trying to have a Big ego attitude leave the building and Hire a freaking DC and a real LbCoach..He better make Trob DC or he’s out here and we definitely don’t want him to go..he’s our best recruiter..Don’t F this up Manny but back to the topic..Manny
Wrong...

No change till 2023-24 maybe , until a vote of confidence comes no one has any idea .

Crazy posts to read though

Manny is done....will not be back next yr....
You say that because you know we won’t win the coastal or because that decision has already been made and shared with Diaz? Just want to know if I can root for a W tonight without helping Manny 😂

Advertisement
Back