• Greg Schiano

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Tom Herman

Votes: 21 8.2%
  • Other (leave in comments)

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who will be the HC in 2022? Try to be as realistic as possible, taking everything we know at this point into consideration. Not who you want as HC, but what would you bet money on UM actually doing?
Didn’t vote fickell but if I had to bet I’d put my money on any g5 coach, hc or otherwise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny if the Canes win out.

Mario if he drops a couple more. They would be happy to let Mario go at that point and save face that he “went home.”

Advertisement
I voted Schiano simply because Cristobal’s team is in receipt of a brand new IPF that makes ours look like a Bangkok whorehouse. Mario SHOULD leave because of what will happen at USC, but he won’t.

Stoops won’t come here. This Board won’t pay for him anc the SEC Assistants he would need to make us competitive with Clemson and Bama.

So the Board will take the path of least resistance and hire Schiano.

Aranda would be my preference.

I don't, however, believe that anyone from that group will be the next coach of Miami. So I vote "other" -- and by other I mean someone safe and uninspiring like Chud.

I think they will make a hard run at Mario, and that he will be truly conflicted, but in the end my guess is that he passes and Miami then gets lazy.

Advertisement
Jay Gruden, but as a proxy for brother Jon.

Using the latest technology Jon coaches the team remotely, via Zoom, with Jay relaying instructions. The meeting are not recorded.

Advertisement
Aranda would be my preference.

I don't, however, believe that anyone from that group will be the next coach of Miami. So I vote "other" -- and by other I mean someone safe and uninspiring like Chud.

I think they will make a hard run at Mario, and that he will be truly conflicted, but in the end my guess is that he passes and Miami then gets lazy.
I could see this except I don’t think it’ll be Chud if Mario passes. I just don’t buy it.

Advertisement
Back