Who will be first Cane drafted this year?

What doesn’t project well besides his height? He can jump, runs fast, isn’t afraid to tackle, has above average ball skills, good cover skills, and has the weight. I wouldn’t want him covering Mike Evans, but those guys with height and speed are few and far between.

read the article I posted above

Advertisement
Garvin will go first. He has the best combination of production, size for the position, position of value, etc. Maybe sneaks into the 3rd round but probably goes in 4.
I really like DeeJay and think he will make a team as a 3rd down back and special teams player. His receiving skills along with his pass blocking ability really fits the NFL game. Probably won't go until the 5th or 6th round but he will make a team and contribute for a number of years.

Garvin in the 4th or 5th round, Shaq and Dallas maybe in the 6th or 7th. Possibly Bandy in the 7th because he has that dog in him. Not going to be a pretty draft for this U. Which is bull**** because of how all the recruiting services underrate Miami commits.

I like Dallas going 4th or 5th round. He does everything you want from a #2 back. You make teams as a running back by be multifaceted and Dallas can return kicks, play on kick coverage and catch the ball out of the backfield. He’s got good balance and runs with good power. He’s also a character guy who will be a positive presence in any locker room.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas
9793C77D-A0EA-4878-B729-CD7EDB09CF51.gif

I think DeeJay’s the best all around ball player fwiw.

Ability, performance, reliability, consistency. When you look at it all around, I trust him the most to succeed. I definitely trust Shaq to give every effort.

Shaq might be helped by the shortened draft process since he’s a proven commodity. GMs probably will be less likely to take big risks

I think DeeJay’s the best all around ball player fwiw.

Ability, performance, reliability, consistency. When you look at it all around, I trust him the most to succeed. I definitely trust Shaq to give every effort.

Trouble is RB are a dime a dozen

Advertisement
This weekend was a terrible look for the program. The only saving grace is that FSU was even worse

Advertisement
This weekend was a terrible look for the program. The only saving grace is that FSU was even worse
It’s ok Manny Navarro tweeted this draft worked out well for Manny Diaz. Idk which Manny sucks more. The idiot who can’t coach for **** or the ignorant fat**** who thinks he knows ****.

Advertisement
Back