Who the ?@#$ is the BOT

First it was Shalalalala who kept making all the wrong decision for athletics since the Butch Davis years.

Since she has been gone now i hear it is the BOT fault?

Who are the BOT? Who are these faceless, nameless people that have wrecked program.

What are there names, addresses, contacts etc.

How can we pressure them if nobody every names them??

Who makes up the super secretive BOT????
With respect to the rules I'd refrain from posting it. Just put it on the Fire Blake James site

Advertisement
View attachment 103791
giphy.gif
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Advertisement
First it was Shalalalala who kept making all the wrong decision for athletics since the Butch Davis years.

Since she has been gone now i hear it is the BOT fault?

Who are the BOT? Who are these faceless, nameless people that have wrecked program.

What are there names, addresses, contacts etc.

How can we pressure them if nobody every names them??

Who makes up the super secretive BOT????
Careful now, we have a few Shalalala defenders in here that will come up in here and break a foot off in your ***. Not me, but there are a few. Watch out for Canedude08.

Lol. They have a website.

I believe the executive committee is where the power lies. They can act on almost anything. They would be the officers and heads of standing committees. I would think that big time boosters call these trustees and go wtf?

In the end, they are all extremely wealthy business people who really should be well acquainted with terminating non performers. Maybe some of the legacy trustees are more daddy’s and mommy’s money types.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back