Who the ?@#$ is the BOT

Advertisement
View attachment 103791
giphy.gif
Oh no

#horrified

In the end, they are all extremely wealthy business people who really should be well acquainted with terminating non performers. Maybe some of the legacy trustees are more daddy’s and mommy’s money types.

They are, but keep in mind that:

1. Not all of them are competent
2. Some executives take a different approach to Universities and non-profits compared to how they run their own businesses
3. Some of them don’t value athletics/don’t make the connection to the general “success” of the university

Advertisement
So the football team is a joke, the school ranking is plummeting down the toilet, basketball blows...

But yeah we're all good, nothing to worry about here.

Usually, when FSU and UF play, I hope for a giant sinkhole that swallows everyone in a 3-mile radius of whatever stadium they're playing in.

This year, I'm hoping for a smaller sinkhole during the next BOT meeting.

So the football team is a joke, the school ranking is plummeting down the toilet, basketball blows...

But yeah we're all good, nothing to worry about here.

Usually, when FSU and UF play, I hope for a giant sinkhole that swallows everyone in a 3-mile radius of whatever stadium they're playing in.

This year, I'm hoping for a smaller sinkhole during the next BOT meeting.

Dont leave out baseball...

Advertisement
Dont leave out baseball...

They're actually the one major sport that played well last season and looking up this coming season. I didn't care for the Dimare hire but his first season was an unmitigated success compared to whatever the **** just happened these past few months in football.

Are we the only program that has to hear the BOT nonsense. Other programs have an AD with balls that make big boys decisions.

I am not going to speak for other programs, I know that our school doesn’t have a competent AD with passion and autonomy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The issue is that the BOT has too many Hillary Bass’s that defer sports discussion/decisions to people like Dimare that then go hire Al Golden, promote Manny Diaz, make their son baseball coach, etc.
So a man is making these stupid decisions and not a woman?!

They're actually the one major sport that played well last season and looking up this coming season. I didn't care for the Dimare hire but his first season was an unmitigated success compared to whatever the **** just happened these past few months in football.
That’s also probably cause Jim Morris sucked at the end.

Advertisement
Back