Who still supports Manny?

Advertisement
Show your face!
He has two strikes in my book. First strike is last season going 6-7 with the inexcusable loss to FIU. The second strike is failing to prepare his team against UNC for basically the Coastal crown. And not only did he fail in preparation, he was completely outcoached and refused to make adjustments with his Defense.

One more strike and I'm done with him as his strikes are borderline almost death.

I can’t see the future or if he’ll turn things around, but I would guarantee that no one who wants Diaz out would have supported Swinney. He made Clemsoning a verb. WVU scored 70 on him, and that was in his fourth year. The key will be the changes Diaz makes in response to this. Swinney fired his DC and went out and got Venables. Diaz needs to do something similar to what he did with the offense after last year.

I thought the Lispy hire was an utter train wreck from the very beginning. Baker is just a yes man running Manolo‘s vanilla schemes no quality DC is going to come in here without having complete control. We had 1 good DC that Randy hired and he lasted only a year because Shannon wouldn’t let him work.

I don’t know what the answer is because I concur Diaz isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Advertisement
I’m not always crazy about some stuff that Manny does but he has shown the ability to step back, find problems and then take steps to fix them. Whether it’s replacing coaches or signing transfer players. He’s going to have to make some more wholesale changes on defense this offseason. There’s just too much of a lack of basic fundamentals. Manny is a smart guy who’s had setbacks before. His previous track record shows a willingness to adjust and adapt so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt heading into the off season that he’ll improve the team. If he decides that he’s just going to keep the defensive staff together and try to run it back again next year, he’s a lost cause and we can get on to the next guy.

What do you mean "top 10"...How are we measuring this?
- GT* (high school team who just installed forward pass concepts last year)
- FIU* (high school team compared to Miami's supposed advantages)
- LA Tech* (see FIU)
- UNC (tea bagging at HRS)

Included in "Top 10"** we could add:
- K St at HRS
- UVA at OB
- LSU at Peach Bowl
- UM at BYU
- Bama at Sugar Bowl
- UM at L'ville

* Could add our Canes escaping with a W over CMU (see FIU and LA Tech)
** As I define obviously

Advertisement
@Go Canes!! can you believe this sh*t? What the fvck is this dude talking about with regards to second half adjustments?

Get em bro
This post doesn’t do what do you think it does dumbass .

With it all you do is further prove the fact I own you in every way a man can own another man. You can’t make it a day or even a morning without me in it.

I’m the first thought that enters your head when you wake up and the last thought you have when you lay your head on your FSU pillow every night.

Last week I even had you openly admitting to RVA you are nothing but a troll.

You are out of your depth here doofus, just go back to playing grab *** with your other two or three stooges you’re buddies with here.

This post doesn’t do what do you think it does dumbass .

With it all you do is further prove the fact I own you in every way a man can own another man. You can’t make it a day or even a morning without me in it.

I’m the first thought that enters your head when you wake up and the last thought you have when you lay your head on your FSU pillow every night.

Last week I even had you openly admitting to RVA you are nothing but a troll.

You are out of your depth here doofus, just go back to playing grab *** with your other two or three stooges you’re buddies with here.
Every time you respond to a post of mine.........I WIN

I think the part that hurts the most is that it looked like we were genuinely improving despite some lackluster performances. Even though it's unlikely that Manny is "the guy", it was nice to see the team I love do well. Then we lose to UNC in such a spectacular fashion that it's downright humiliating. It hurts. I won't begrudge the mopiest mope the chance to bytch their heart out. But we still have another game and another offseason before we go through this again.
Reasonable perspective. I’m no mope or slurper. I’m a realist and the realty is that when Manny was named HC ( whatever the reasons or circumstances were) the glaring weakness of the team was the offense. With a limited amount of time, he was able to hire the “hot” OC at the time in Enos.

Enos was an obvious bust and Manny wasted little time in getting rid of him and hired what seems to be a great hire in Lashlee and convinced arguably the best QB in the portal to come to the U.

Now that the offense is markedly improved, Manny’s defense has been exposed and needs drastic change/s. If he doesn’t address what is now the elephant in the room, his tenure as HC of The Miami Hurricanes will be short lived. Plain and simple.

Advertisement
I fvcks with Manny. He’ll make the changes. Ole Mack showed him why his defense won’t win a championship.

I don’t think there are many Manny supporters left after loses to FIU, shut out vs LA Tech and the game last night. Those three loses might be the worst loses in school history and he owns them all.
I’m just ****ed were stuck with him for two more seasons minimum.
One more season, you know without King who saved his ******* job this year manny is nothing but a 5-7 or 6-6 coach at best! Guaranteed 3 losses next year right off the bat and that’s not even knowing our crossover schedule. Bama in Atlanta, MSU in Lansing, and UNC in chapel hill. Manny posts another 6-7 like year one and he’s toast next year. And good ridence!

Advertisement
I want manny Diaz to figure it out and become the best coach ever at the U. If he doesn’t then on to the next one.

This place is like a 12 year old girl. One week its Manny the god, the next y’all want his head. Way to emotional

Check the receipts after the duke game, most of y’all were ready to crown him and his defense and now you want his job? We really are the dumbest fan base.
I was crowning **** slurper! I along with many others who I don’t need to name knew Manure was cow **** from the beginning. Check the receipts sporto!! Smh

They are called Muppets who live in the land of Muppetopia.

Most of us reasonable folk called them on it last year, some embraced our take, others did not.

Now its even harder to make the "He really is Manolo and not Manuela" case.
I changed my profile picture as soon as he was hired. Not something I wanted to be right about. Would like to see UM field a decent football program before I die.

B1E1A84F-1C19-4E3D-B785-60F0CB32544E.jpeg

Advertisement
Back