Who starts in the Secondary?

SS: JaQuan Johnson
FS: Sheldrick Redwine
CB: Malek Young
CB: Jhavonte Dean
N: Trajan Bandy

This is just a guess off the top of my head. I'm guessing though that the staff ends up taking a grad transfer just like last year. I don't think they leave one of the safeties up in limbo and they will want to be careful with Dean because JC's are always somewhat of an unknown commodity.

This

Lol at Knowles starting at safety...

Advertisement
CB1- Malek Young
CB2- Jhavonte Dean
CB3- Trajan Bandy (Nickel)
CB4- Sheldrick Redwine (will rotate with Dean & play in the Colbert role)

FS - Jaquan Johnson
SS/Rover - Amari Carter/ Rome Finley

Red might move to FS, but I don't think he will... We'll have a very young & inexperienced Secondary but they'll be more depth & flexibility for guys to move around.

I would love to Jeff James get a shot at CB, he has the perfect prototypical size to be a tall long-armed rangy CB.
Would also like to see Ced Wright in that hybrid S/Nickel Corner spot to add depth behind Bandy.

We're absolutely going to add some Grad Transfers at either CB or Safety.

Bruh, i think you left out Michael Jackson, Ryan Mayes, Leroy Henley, and Robert Knowles.
They're all backups, I only listed who I think will be starters..

CB- Malek Young
CB-Sheldrick Redwine
FS- Jaquan Johnson
SS-Romeo Finley/ Robert Knowles
Nickel- Cedrick Wright

Back ups
CB-Michael Jackson/ Ryan Mayes
CB-Terrence Henley/ Jhavonte Dean
FS- Jeff James
SS- Amari Carter
Nickel- Trajan Bandy

yall put toooo much faith in the unseen. I know we might have a talent infusion...but the second year in the scheme will help developent with alot of our guys.

Michael Jackson is good and the staff is high on him. Redwine is a solid Boundary Corner...that their not moving to safety..if they saw that they would of did it last season.

CB- Malek Young
CB-Sheldrick Redwine
FS- Jaquan Johnson
Nickel- Cedrick Wright

Back ups
FS- Jeff James
SS- Amari Carter
Nickel- Trajan Bandy

I agree but you know **** well these sheep aint going for that. It must be a all freshman starting backfield...

Advertisement
CB- Malek Young
CB-Sheldrick Redwine
FS- Jaquan Johnson
Nickel- Cedrick Wright

Back ups
FS- Jeff James
SS- Amari Carter
Nickel- Trajan Bandy

I agree but you know **** well these sheep aint going for that. It must be a all freshman starting backfield...

and that is a solid group imo going into the 2018 class.

The guys listed as my starters...saw time THIS SEASON...so its obvious where the coaches had them. Carter could crack because he is an EE. But i dont expect much for the young guys or the juco transfer right away.

CB- Malek Young
CB-Sheldrick Redwine
FS- Jaquan Johnson
Nickel- Cedrick Wright

Back ups
FS- Jeff James
SS- Amari Carter
Nickel- Trajan Bandy

This sounds about right to me.

Advertisement
Everyone in the secondary improved a lot last year. We need guys like Knowles, James, Jackson and Wright to contribute this year so hopefully we'll see the same progression out of them. Plus the front 7 will be elite so that will make things a lot easier on the back end.

yall put toooo much faith in the unseen. I know we might have a talent infusion...but the second year in the scheme will help developent with alot of our guys.

Michael Jackson is good and the staff is high on him. Redwine is a solid Boundary Corner...that their not moving to safety..if they saw that they would of did it last season.

How did that rumor get started anyway?

CB- Malek Young
CB-Sheldrick Redwine
FS- Jaquan Johnson
Nickel- Cedrick Wright

Back ups
FS- Jeff James
SS- Amari Carter
Nickel- Trajan Bandy