• TVD

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Jake the Snake

Votes: 61 89.7%

• Total voters
Would be surprised if TVD gets one vote
Confused Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

Advertisement
I’m usually not the type to fire the entire staff and bench every player after a loss, but it’s clear TVD ain’t right. If they intend to keep this offense, they need to start Garcia.

Advertisement
TVD is shook up like a person in a severe car wreck...
This.
No way TVD is even serviceable at this point.
This is not just one game. He’s looked like crap all season. Yesterday, he just looked out of it. Has no answers, making horrible throws. His machanics look awful. He doesn’t step into his throws. He doesn’t plat his feet. Kid is a basket case at this point.

Yeah he’s at least had one outting where his unit hasn’t looked like poo. Gattis been *** from the rip
Vs the Texas A&M team that didn't bother to throw a forward pass? Naw give him the same smoke.

Advertisement
Damnit I remember back in the 80s and so on when I would just be sick almost comatose when the Canes lost now after about 30 minutes I'm just numb to it, I really feel sorry for the fans that never got to witness a cat 5 Hurricane wreaking havoc on all of college football.

How’s Graves coming along. We need to get some of our young DB some work. I can’t watch Ivey get toasted for 98 yards anymore.

Once you bench you're starting QB in game....you can't go back to him unless it's injury or poor play
Yep

And that’s why I don’t think people realized how big a decision it was at the time. People were complaining it should have happened sooner

But once it’s done it’s done unless Garcia ***** the bed

Advertisement
Van Dyke is done here something is just terrible wrong with him. Move on
He's had the worst passer rating drop of for a canes qb season to season since 1980. He is 23 percent worse. And we are playing worse competition.

Also, his QBR went from 80 to 45. Nearly a 50 percent decrease. Wtf.

Advertisement
Back