Who potentially transfer?

TheChosenOne

Senior
So remember when everyone thought that the transfer portal would benefit us? Being portal U? Everyone thought that transfers who barely started for their original teams were going to get us to a ACC championship game? Remember that? Hows that working out? Before Richt stepped down guys like Jeff Thomas, Jarren Williams, and Co. had one foot out the door but were sold a bill of goods by Manny. Now that Manny is being exposed as a fraud who thought being successful at Miami would be a layup (only to hire a OC who runs a 1998 offense compared to Richt's 1991 Offense). Who do you think could transfer? Hightower was honestly a surprise. He wasn't even on transfer radar so you could only imagine who else might leave. This honestly might be the most talented roster Manny will field and we might go 4-8.

Hightower left.
Reed left.

Jeff Thomas?
Lo Lingard?
Jarren Williams?
Mark Pope?

I also think if Tate Martell is going to make a transition to WR then he will transfer somewhere he could actually get developed. Like Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, some Big 12 school.

Who else am I forgetting?

Last edited:
Advertisement
So remember when everyone thought that the transfer portal would benefit us? Being portal U? Everyone thought that transfers who barely started for their original teams were going to get us to a ACC championship game? Remember that? Hows that working out? Before Richt stepped down guys like Jeff Thomas, Jarren Williams, and Co. had one foot out the door but were sold a bill of goods by Manny. Now that Manny is being exposed as a fraud who thought being successful at Miami would be a layup (only to hire a OC who runs a 1998 offense compared to Richt's 1991 Offense). Who do you think could transfer? Hightower was honestly a surprise. He wasn't even on transfer radar so you could only imagine who else might leave. This honestly might be the most talented roster Manny will field and we might go 4-8.

Hightower left.
Reed left.

Jeff Thomas?
Lo Lingard?
Jarren Williams?
Mark Pope?

I also think if Tate Martell is going to make a transition to WR then he will transfer somewhere he could actually get developed. Like Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, some Big 12 school.

How's that working out? I think KJ, Bolden and Hill have been fantastic additions to the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hightower left.
Reed left.

Jeff Thomas?
Lo Lingard?
Jarren Williams?
Mark Pope?

Nesta Silvera
John Campbell
Brevin Jordan

Last edited:
At this point I wouldn't even be mad if Jeff Thomas left. Has all the talent in the world and yet it's been the weirdest combination of underutilization from the coaching staff and him not caring enough to try for a full 60 min.
Your avatar is very homoerotic.

Advertisement

Hightower left.
Reed left.

Jeff Thomas?
Lo Lingard?
Jarren Williams?
Mark Pope?

The WHOLE **** TEAM SHOULD TRANSFER!

The WHOLE **** TEAM SHOULD TRANSFER!
It would actually be fitting. Maybe then, and only then, will real changes be forced. I'd give away 3 years of football to get real leadership in the athletic department. ****, had we burned it down in 2007, where would we be now? We keep kicking the **** can down the road, and we are all tired of it.

Advertisement
At this point I wouldn't even be mad if Jeff Thomas left. Has all the talent in the world and yet it's been the weirdest combination of underutilization from the coaching staff and him not caring enough to try for a full 60 min.
Much moreso on the second part this year. He's been part of every game plan, the entire team just sucks. But he has the body language of a quitter on the field, and he has for a long long time.

Advertisement
Lol yea 2 5 stars and 3 4 stars. Our fans kill me
How are they all working out? Two QBs, neither of whom is a legit starter, a kid who's always injured, another who couldn't beat out the aforementioned mediocre QBs, and Jeff T who we can't get the ball to and has been neutered as a returner.

How are they all working out? Two QBs, neither of whom is a legit starter, a kid who's always injured, another who couldn't beat out the aforementioned mediocre QBs, and Jeff T who we can't get the ball to and has been neutered as a returner.

Maybe try actually getting a coach to utilize their talents. I know. Controversial idea

OP needs to lay off Sebastian's pipe.

Why would Jarren leave when he was named the starter and once healthy is presumably the starter again?
Why would Pope leave when he's been getting significant snaps and will likely be in line to start next year?
Why would Lo leave when he can be in the running for significant snaps next year after DJ leaves?
JT can't even get through half a season without flaking out so tough to lose something you never really had to begin with.

Advertisement
Back