Who potentially transfer?

Advertisement
That's a whole other story (a great coach) but I don't think Saban, Meyer or Dabo could do much with this OL and lack of a QB.

Bull****. Meyer recruited tate. He would have tate balling.

If you have a bad oline you spread the field out. Not hard to figure out.

Advertisement
So remember when everyone thought that the transfer portal would benefit us? Being portal U? Everyone thought that transfers who barely started for their original teams were going to get us to a ACC championship game? Remember that? Hows that working out? Before Richt stepped down guys like Jeff Thomas, Jarren Williams, and Co. had one foot out the door but were sold a bill of goods by Manny. Now that Manny is being exposed as a fraud who thought being successful at Miami would be a layup (only to hire a OC who runs a 1998 offense compared to Richt's 1991 Offense). Who do you think could transfer? Hightower was honestly a surprise. He wasn't even on transfer radar so you could only imagine who else might leave. This honestly might be the most talented roster Manny will field and we might go 4-8.

Hightower left.
Reed left.

Jeff Thomas?
Lo Lingard?
Jarren Williams?
Mark Pope?

I also think if Tate Martell is going to make a transition to WR then he will transfer somewhere he could actually get developed. Like Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, some Big 12 school.

Who else am I forgetting?
If Tate goes to Oklahoma and becomes a Heisman front runner I’ll snap

Why should a talent like Lorenzo Lingard waste any more time being coRched by this gaggle of nincompoops?

Let's look beyond the fact that Lingard basically lost half of last year and the majority of this years' spring and fall camps b/c of his knee injury .... he was the #2 rated RB and only one of three 5* RBs in the class of 2018.

The 3rd was Ricky Slade who is at Penn State and has the 5th most rushing yards on Penn State with a whopping 31 rushes for 107 yards and who only got 3 touches in the first 5 games until injuries to other RBs forced him into more action.

The 1st was Zamir White who is 3rd on the depth chart with 245 yds at UGA.

SUMMARY: NONE OF THE THREE 5* GUYS ARE DOING **** YET SO STFU WITH YOUR MORONIC HOT TAKES.

PS: James Cook and Kenny McIntosh are burried on the depth chart there and aren't doing **** either.

Let's look beyond the fact that Lingard basically lost half of last year and the majority of this years' spring and fall camps b/c of his knee injury .... he was the #2 rated RB and only one of three 5* RBs in the class of 2018.

The 3rd was Ricky Slade who is at Penn State and has the 5th most rushing yards on Penn State with a whopping 31 rushes for 107 yards and who only got 3 touches in the first 5 games until injuries to other RBs forced him into more action.

The 1st was Zamir White who is 3rd on the depth chart with 245 yds at UGA.

SUMMARY: NONE OF THE THREE 5* GUYS ARE DOING **** YET SO STFU WITH YOUR MORONIC HOT TAKES.

PS: James Cook and Kenny McIntosh are burried on the depth chart there and aren't doing **** either.
I agree with this entirely, it’s Cool and all that you’re a high rate recruit but once you step on campus you’re at the bottom of the totem pole and have to prvoe yourself. You shouldn’t be entitled to pt or threaten to transfer if you don’t right away.

Advertisement
Back