Who might be some big money NIL peeps .

With all these deals happening I was thinking about which schools have BIG time money connections . One of the first persons I though about was John Morgan and his ties to the Gators. Also I dont remember his name but the big time oil tycoon that donates to Oklahoma st. What about MJ for UNC basketball.

Who else you guys think might be big time players in this new era.
I probably shouldnt bother vhiming into this but our two biggest contributors will be cartel people. The **** the ncaa didn't think through is this is the new age perfect resource to clean money in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sylvester Stallone
Ray Liotta
Owner of Westgate Timeshare: David Siegel
Dwayne Johnson’s ex: Dani Garcia
Gloria Estefan
John Secada

All used to attend Miami
Are any of those listed known to support the football program? Or are they just famous alumni?

Advertisement
Trump would’ve been all over this a decade ago, especially if they hired the Pirate. Would’ve been a beautiful circus.

Are any of those listed known to support the football program? Or are they just famous alumni?
Gloria and Secada have been sited in the skybox. Otherwise, no real history of support from them. You said non football alumns.

Williamson Cadillac has been a long time supporter of Hurricane Sports.

If you are talking non-alumni, then the #1 name no one in this thread has mentioned is Marcus Lemonis.
I’m trying to get to what local, state, or national businesses would be prime candidates Cane NIL deals.

I suppose we’ll find out as we go.

Advertisement
I’m trying to get to what local, state, or national businesses would be prime candidates Cane NIL deals.

I suppose we’ll find out as we go.
Lemonis went to highschool in Miami and grew up a Cane fan. Owns Camping World and a slew of other businesses he bought into on CNBC's The Profit. Also helped organize donations to the IPF.

We can check the history of celebs in the box seats. J-Lo and Drake have shown interest.

If you are talking non-alumni, then the #1 name no one in this thread has mentioned is Marcus Lemonis.
And Dr. And Mrs. Phil (Music School/Museum/Band of the Hour) Frost???

Is multi-billionaire and he and his wife, I believe, do not have children.

Plus he has businesses.

Advertisement
Sylvester Stallone
Ray Liotta
Owner of Westgate Timeshare: David Siegel
Dwayne Johnson’s ex: Dani Garcia
Gloria Estefan
John Secada

All used to attend Miami
We have one of the richest men in the world who is a billionaire as an Alum and he loves the U.

I'm just so burnt I can't remember his name.

The owner of Fontaine Bleau is a Cane, or at least a big donor for UM.

I’m sure more big deals will be coming for the players at UM

Advertisement
Back