Who might be some big money NIL peeps .

24/7canes

Recruit
With all these deals happening I was thinking about which schools have BIG time money connections . One of the first persons I though about was John Morgan and his ties to the Gators. Also I dont remember his name but the big time oil tycoon that donates to Oklahoma st. What about MJ for UNC basketball.

Who else you guys think might be big time players in this new era.

Advertisement
With all these deals happening I was thinking about which schools have BIG time money connections . One of the first persons I though about was John Morgan and his ties to the Gators. Also I dont remember his name but the big time oil tycoon that donates to Oklahoma st. What about MJ for UNC basketball.

Boone Pickens passed away a couple years ago

Who might be some NIL connections for the Canes, other than former players? To me, it’s always seemed the school was lacking well-heeled supporters of the athletic programs. There have been exceptions, like Dwayne Johnson and A-Rod giving major donations for their name on renovations, and of course Carol Soufer the major donator for the indoor facility.

There have been some small-mid size businesses stepping up. But no multi-million dollar benefactors, at least not yet.

One Horse states like Ohio and Georgia. Texas and TAMU with big Oil and Industrial billionaires. USC with all kinds of multi-millionaires. Gators with tons of old Florida money. Of course baga who can do openly what they have always done. Their bag guy will probably not be needed now, but will get a bust in the Football building. The U if multiple businesses and wealthy persons feel motivated.

Advertisement
One Horse states like Ohio and Georgia. Texas and TAMU with big Oil and Industrial billionaires. USC with all kinds of multi-millionaires. Gators with tons of old Florida money. Of course baga who can do openly what they have always done. Their bag guy will probably not be needed now, but will get a bust in the Football building. The U if multiple businesses and wealthy persons feel motivated.
Texas would make big $$$. Austin is a bigger market than what ppl think. TCU would have an opportunity as well in Dallas.
UW is another one ppl don't talk about, SeaTac has a big market up there.

Look out for the Walton’s and Arkansas. A lot money is around U of Arkansas

Advertisement
Just an FYI, I do believe there is a stipulation that the deal cannot be with someone who supports the university already, so donors and boosters would not be able to work a deal with the players.

Just an FYI, I do believe there is a stipulation that the deal cannot be with someone who supports the university already, so donors and boosters would not be able to work a deal with the players.
Read that too. Baseline is, universities should not pay players.

Advertisement
Who might be some NIL connections for the Canes, other than former players? To me, it’s always seemed the school was lacking well-heeled supporters of the athletic programs. There have been exceptions, like Dwayne Johnson and A-Rod giving major donations for their name on renovations, and of course Carol Soufer the major donator for the indoor facility.

There have been some small-mid size businesses stepping up. But no multi-million dollar benefactors, at least not yet.
Sylvester Stallone
Ray Liotta
Owner of Westgate Timeshare: David Siegel
Dwayne Johnson’s ex: Dani Garcia
Gloria Estefan
John Secada

All used to attend Miami

1626024191350.jpeg

Advertisement
Wrong. The school can not pay directly from the school’s budget. Boosters and donors can pay directly to the player as long as they report it.

Advertisement
Back