WHO KNOWS ?

nickster

Freshman
We may have one of the best QB's in UM history in Jarren Williams who will lead UM to a coastal division title next year. We really don't know and I hold NO CREDENCE to Richt not playing the kid because he basically bungled everything on offense. We may be in store for a big treat with a new OC and a QB who can move the ball. Our defense will look much better with a competent offense. I'm willing to give Manny, the new OC, and Jarren Williams the benefit of the doubt. GO CANES

Advertisement
We get that kid from Buffalo and I’m feeling a lot better about our situation

Advertisement
I’m a big Jarren Williams fan. He can lead us for sure just needs the opportunity. Everyone in the industry expected Williams to compete for QB1 right away, after spring people said he had the best showing and natural QB talent. Yet it seemed like he never got a shot.

We may have one of the best QB's in UM history in Jarren Williams who will lead UM to a coastal division title next year. We really don't know and I hold NO CREDENCE to Richt not playing the kid because he basically bungled everything on offense. We may be in store for a big treat with a new OC and a QB who can move the ball. Our defense will look much better with a competent offense. I'm willing to give Manny, the new OC, and Jarren Williams the benefit of the doubt. GO CANES
I may have round luscious ****. Who knows.

Advertisement
Jarren could be the next Cam Newton and Tom Brady combined. Won’t mean chit if we don’t have nail the OC and QB coach or a OL coach who know wtf they’re doing in providing protection.

Advertisement
Back