Who knew?

Advertisement
Thanks, but no Thanks....

No, I was saying to watch "Billions" to understand the joke. That particular character (Mike "Wags" Wagner) is hilarious and has some VERY unusual and unexpected tastes and preferences.

I posted the GIF because that character is a big Cory Chase fan. As a joke, not because I am a big fan.

No, I was saying to watch "Billions" to understand the joke. That particular character (Mike "Wags" Wagner) is hilarious and has some VERY unusual and unexpected tastes and preferences.

I posted the GIF because that character is a big Cory Chase fan. As a joke, not because I am a big fan.

Got-****, man, she is one of my all-time faves. One of my law school classmates used to drop her name into conversations because he knew of my fixation...
Nikki Dial 🔥 (we are from the same hometown actually)

Man. I gotta go find a VCR on eBay today to get the full experience

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it’s subjective but this bih ugly dawg. Don’t get me wrong; she can perform on film or whatever but naw. I second the notion from @SWFLHurricane if this is the best we have to represent Miami; we failed. 😂
Nobody said all that lol. The gap between her and the chick in OP is bigger than the hole Anez Cooper opened up for Fletcher's touchdown friday.

this is the adult film equivalent of Vanilla Ice being a Canes fan
This is an underrated comment.

Hall Of Fame Game Nfl GIF

Advertisement
I know it’s subjective but this bih ugly dawg. Don’t get me wrong; she can perform on film or whatever but naw. I second the notion from @SWFLHurricane if this is the best we have to represent Miami; we failed. 😂
Bro her voice screams of being Mrs. Tobacco...

I mean thats what I heard from a friend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back