Who is the most hated man in South Fl?

Advertisement
Coach Laranaga.

This guy comes to town and talks about winning. He did not install Pillars. He did not install Core Values. He doesn't blame players. He doesn't blame night games. He doesn't blame prime time night games. He doesn't blame the Wind. He doesn't say things like Trending, Globalization or "Are you kidding me, Joe." He beats teams that he should never beat. The Phucker even had the nerve to win the ACC regular season Title. On top of that, The Phucker had the audacity to win the ACC Tournament. What the ***** is his Problem?

Coach L is the most hated man in South Florida.

Slide3.jpg

Coach Laranaga.

This guy comes to town and talks about winning. He did not install Pillars. He did not install Core Values. He doesn't blame players. He doesn't blame night games. He doesn't blame prime time night games. He doesn't blame the Wind. He doesn't say things like Trending, Globalization or "Are you kidding me, Joe." He beats teams that he should never beat. The Phucker even had the nerve to win the ACC regular season Title. On top of that, The Phucker had the audacity to win the ACC Tournament. What the ***** is his Problem?

He should be called out, big time. He's making Grolden look bad, in comparison. Can't have that.

Advertisement
Coach Laranaga.

Imagine what he could do if he could recruit some BIG men. (He has an uphill battle all the way getting really good players with cheats like Calipari, etc. going against him.)

Advertisement
Coach Laranaga.

And.....the beats Duke every year. How dare he!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Shawn Eckhorst? Isn't he the fvcker who hired Golden? But, he did bring in Coach L. I've got to go with him b/c I care way more about UM football than b-ball. I doubt we'll ever win a b-ball championship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back