Who is Papa Cane?

PC was the top Canes news source to the thousands who don't spend hours a day reading threads like this one. For the record I read every comment and every post without exception on this site and cS and cI - if you do that then you don't need papacane's tweet. But only in this obsessive insular world that I inhabit (and presumably you reading this) wpuld tht ever matter.
It's these insider-job petty attacks that actually made me realize that there is no Canes 'family' - papacane came up with the phrase 'I Stand with the U' - an he lived that out with loyalty. If someone like that gets bashed, there is no one safe.
Me and thousands of others don't care that he reported something the day after Pete did. Thats a journalistic footnote argument that Is only a distraction to all but a handful. Only a few peevish petty insiders would make something like that a character assault rather than a display of being a great fan. Whatever the canes Faniky means or is is - it's weaker today that he is signing off.

How were you able to concentrate long enough to thump out that abortion of a post with pupacane's ball hairs tickling your chin?

Advertisement
What set us off was not him stealing our info. Frankly those twitter followers were either not going to come here and came here anyways. It was when he started dissing our users and wanted us to ban them when they fought back. Had Papacane not been such a **** he would have 20,000 followers by now and everyone would want to work with him. We actually have a news feed from stateoftheu.com on our main page. We respect those who are at least civil to us.

same as the issue we had with Cityboy

I used only original content created by me. My main function on the site as a member under the Cityboy name was to provide visual content. I would create the film break downs and give a brief explanation of what was going on and left the rest up to the remaining members to discuss. I never got into posting content such as articles like Papacane.

I would watch game replays and give my opinion on our players. I got banned because people thought I was trolling. Like Eddie Johnson for example. I reported early that Eddie Johnson would lose his starting job or not be here people thought I was a **** fool. When watching film, the coaches would signal to him an assignment and he would still freelance. I thought he had great potential but just not really coachable. He carried the same demeanor off the field as well.

I got content ready for this season already. Will be posting on WEZ because that is where I am allowed to post. I just lurk on here and read the post. Defensively I see that coach D changed up his scheme and what the DT's responsibilities are upfront. With the change in scheme we should be a Top 20 defense. (my prediction)

Advertisement
PC was the top Canes news source to the thousands who don't spend hours a day reading threads like this one. For the record I read every comment and every post without exception on this site and cS and cI - if you do that then you don't need papacane's tweet. But only in this obsessive insular world that I inhabit (and presumably you reading this) wpuld tht ever matter.
It's these insider-job petty attacks that actually made me realize that there is no Canes 'family' - papacane came up with the phrase 'I Stand with the U' - an he lived that out with loyalty. If someone like that gets bashed, there is no one safe.
Me and thousands of others don't care that he reported something the day after Pete did. Thats a journalistic footnote argument that Is only a distraction to all but a handful. Only a few peevish petty insiders would make something like that a character assault rather than a display of being a great fan. Whatever the canes Faniky means or is is - it's weaker today that he is signing off.

How were you able to concentrate long enough to thump out that abortion of a post with pupacane's ball hairs tickling your chin?

Is this a joke?
Worst post I've read in quite some time.

He can leave for all I care. I'm wondering why Rusty98UM stopped making highlights for each game, hopefully 31SpoonerStreet keeps making them this year.

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/9820693/file.html

Here is what Beast had to say on his show last night regarding our "favorite" insider.

First post on this board. I've never really been a fan of the arrogant antics of Xavier throughout the years. Passing info off as your own is a big no-no in my book. And when he attempts to belittle the industry for which I am in up here in NYC, I take great offense to that. His comment in particular from a since deleted tweet I believe, " This account is for you. I don't work on radio selling ads for erectile dysfunction." No you don't work on radio, because frankly you don't have the stones to do it and you probably couldn't cut it anyway. Instead you work for the federal government and are stealing tax payers money by having 16,841 tweets on your Papa Cane twitter account. So that is it. I look forward to keeping up with this message board up here in the Northeast. Go Canes!

WIth all the force and venom displayed in this thread I believe this group could go to Washington and fix the government.I could see Franchise burning down the house and senate building changing the American flag to the Hurricane warning flag and making the U a national symbol.

Advertisement
**** THAT ***** PAPACANE

TWITTER WAS THE PERFECT FORUM FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM

ANYONE DISAGREES OR SAYS SOMETHING NEGATIVE HE JUST BLOCKED THEM

IT ALL CAUGHT UP TO HIM THOUGH

Oh the world would really hate us then. I like it. When does the caravan mount up?!?
WIth all the force and venom displayed in this thread I believe this group could go to Washington and fix the government.I could see Franchise burning down the house and senate building changing the American flag to the Hurricane warning flag and making the U a national symbol.

You guys take this stuff really seriously for a bunch of grown *** men talking about recruiting. Think everybody just needs to relax.

Here is what Beast had to say on his show last night regarding our "favorite" insider.

First post on this board. I've never really been a fan of the arrogant antics of Xavier throughout the years. Passing info off as your own is a big no-no in my book. And when he attempts to belittle the industry for which I am in up here in NYC, I take great offense to that. His comment in particular from a since deleted tweet I believe, " This account is for you. I don't work on radio selling ads for erectile dysfunction." No you don't work on radio, because frankly you don't have the stones to do it and you probably couldn't cut it anyway. Instead you work for the federal government and are stealing tax payers money by having 16,841 tweets on your Papa Cane twitter account. So that is it. I look forward to keeping up with this message board up here in the Northeast. Go Canes!
you are my favorite poster

Advertisement
Advertisement

You and I are gonna get along just fine

JESUS CHRIST stop this already.. I STAND WITH ********

*** = ANY freaking word you want to put in there.. has been around for a very long time. He can bs you telling you he came up with this around the time when "I Stand With Israel" was all over social media but if you believe him you are a complete ******. I am sure he is a big Cane fan and I can care less the beef between this site / pete or anyone else.. frankly i make fun of Pete every chance i get lol.

1. He wants credit for everything, specially things he had nothing to do with.

2. We are all fans of one of the most hated teams in America and we stick together to defend against annoying onslaught of attacks from SEC fans on social media and at games. otherwise wtf is this "family" thing? we dont play for the team? we don't sacrifice NFL contracts to stay back a year and help out the team? heck when Dorsette performed poorly vs ND majority of our fans went after the kid. I am sorry to say there is no "FAM" in a fanbase.. there is a "FAM" on the team but Miami fan base is wore like the WEZ.

3. The hatred towards this PapaCane is so big on this forum that when I first joined this board, I posted this EXACT same forum and within 15 min Dan E. Dangerously posted pictures of me and my family on here lol

4. F_uck him and his followers. He is a pretentious person who wants credit & recognition over supporting this program.

5. Now he is "retiring" the twitter account LOL!!... I want to make a bet $1,000 I will give you 2 to 1 odds on this.. He goes back and "un-retires" that account before the season ends. He just wasn't getting enough attention so he is making waves. WHO THE FU_CK retires a twitter account? you just stop tweeting because you are busy and you start again when you have time.

6. lastly I will say this. the only way to get inside information and discuss football is forums where you don't have to pay for, it is monitored for trolls and over time you judge a persons info based on credibility that you established. ie (Pete never exaggerates something, he gets exclusive content form recruit but his predictions are based on what he hears from people who not always have direct inside to the kid so when Pete sais he will be a Cane I take it with a grain of salt) you can never have ONE person know everything or even enough about a D1 football program.. PapaCane has a source but that source could be a freaking secretary at a PR firm Miami uses.

Advertisement
Back