Who is out on defense for the game?

Lb depth is a joke. Thanks Alf

Because coach golden told Figs and blue to rape a girl? No wait, was it because he was smoking with Paul after practice? Oh no it must have been because he put a bounty on Owens and had him injured! No that's not it, oh yeah he had planned for Gatot to have a life threatening injury. Yea it's on Golden...

Please show us where Figs and blue were charged with rape. I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Lb depth is a joke. Thanks Alf

Because coach golden told Figs and blue to rape a girl? No wait, was it because he was smoking with Paul after practice? Oh no it must have been because he put a bounty on Owens and had him injured! No that's not it, oh yeah he had planned for Gatot to have a life threatening injury. Yea it's on Golden...

Please show us where Figs and blue were charged with rape. I'll hang up and listen.
Figs and Blue were offered and took PTI in a type of criminal case that PTI is never/rarely offered in, from a very dedicated ASA who would have loved nothing more than to see them burn.

I think that speaks for itself.

Skai Moore has 40 tackles through 4 games this year, to go along with 2 TFL, 3 INT and 3 pass breakups. In his first two years, he had 149 tackles, 6 TFL, 7 INT, 1.5 sacks. So in 2 years, plus 4 games, he has 189 tackles 10 INT, 8 TFL, 1.5 sacks and a bunch of other stuff (fumbles, etc.). All in the SEC. But, yeah, we didn't need him.

It all comes down to the Dline, and our ability to run the ball down their throat. Both lines need to step up.

Advertisement
Back