Who is our next HOF’er

ICANEDOIT

Recruit
Premium
9BC60514-9ED4-4FC4-A280-529880CA536C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A couple more good seasons and Jimmy Graham is going to be in this discussion. His stats are actually better right now than some of the oldhead TEs that are already in and are almost identical to Gronk's.

A couple more good seasons and Jimmy Graham is going to be in this discussion. His stats are actually better right now than some of the oldhead TEs that are already in and are almost identical to Gronk's.

Stats are not the only criteria that matters when deciding who gets in. They also vary greatly depending on which era you play in, so it's not fair to compare players of this era to players who played many decades ago. Things like super bowls, all-pro teams, and pro bowls matter just as much as stats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stats are not the only criteria that matters when deciding who gets in. They also vary greatly depending on which era you play in, so it's not fair to compare players of this era to players who played many decades ago. Things like super bowls, all-pro teams, and pro bowls matter just as much as stats.

That's partly why I said he needs a few more good years. 2 more Pro Bowls would make the dude a 7 time Pro Bowler. Add one more All Pro nod OR a Super Bowl ring to that resume and then I think he's in the discussion.

That's partly why I said he needs a few more good years. 2 more Pro Bowls would make the dude a 7 time Pro Bowler. Add one more All Pro nod OR a Super Bowl ring to that resume and then I think he's in the discussion.

Yes, I agree, but he won’t have the name recognition and didn’t play with the Patriots.

Advertisement
Back