Who is left on the board that we are actively recruiting?

Advertisement
Thank you!

Seems as if now it is down to Moten, Berrios, and Lammons as big fish unless we pull in a sleeper from out of no where like Golden did with Griffin last year.

Go follow the kid on instagrama and you may have a different opinion. Anything is possible though.

Thank you!

Seems as if now it is down to Moten, Berrios, and Lammons as big fish unless we pull in a sleeper from out of no where like Golden did with Griffin last year.

Cook's recruitment is FAR from over. Anyone telling you otherwise is a ***-tor.

Advertisement
Go follow the kid on instagrama and you may have a different opinion. Anything is possible though.

Thank you!

Rule #47....don't listen to a word these kids say publicly. I'd actually be pretty surprised if he ended up a gaytor

Thank you!

Don't forget Clark, Bryce Dixon is a possibility still and im telling you there's a rb and wr we aren't thinking of who will be a really good one in this class. A great recruiting staff always pulls some big steals and they did last year just like I expect this year

I would think, in that we have 22, we will take about about 6 to 9 add’l

DT - 1or-2 (Clark, Holley, Lamin)
DE - 1) ( L.Carter,?)
RB - 2 (Cook/Powell/?)
WR -2-3 (Lane, Dixon, Berrios,
Randolph, JoJo)
DB - 2 (T.Harris/Lammons/Kiy Hester)
LB - 1 (V.Jackson)
S - 1 ( Gayot, Dudley-Gordon)
TE- 1 (Pierce)
OG - 1 (Knox)
Obviously, some positions may suffer in the numbers crunch, i.e. we might not have room at TE or OG. But I think if one of the above WRs wants in, they better speak up quickly. Also, I would hope T. Harris would sit down with Dad and have a heart-to-heart talk about his QB freams (fantasy), and reality. I'd still like to see him as a DB here.

Advertisement
I'm not sure we even need another TE for this class. I think if it came down to one last spot we would choose to go with the position of need most over securing another TE. We can pick up another TE next cycle.

DE - 1) ( L.Carter,?)
RB - 2 (Cook/Powell/?)
Randolph, JoJo)
LB - 1 (V.Jackson)
TE- 1 (Pierce)
OG - 1 (Knox)
Obviously, some positions may suffer in the numbers crunch, i.e. we might not have room at TE or OG. But I think if one of the above WRs wants in, they better speak up quickly. Also, I would hope T. Harris would sit down with Dad and have a heart-to-heart talk about his QB freams (fantasy), and reality. I'd still like to see him as a DB here.

Thank you!

If you think things in the recruiting world will look the same in February as they do in July you haven't been following this for very long. A lot will change, just strap in and hold on to ya butts. This is actually the "slow" time.

I'm not sure we even need another TE for this class. I think if it came down to one last spot we would choose to go with the position of need most over securing another TE. We can pick up another TE next cycle.

DE - 1) ( L.Carter,?)
RB - 2 (Cook/Powell/?)
Randolph, JoJo)
LB - 1 (V.Jackson)
TE- 1 (Pierce)
OG - 1 (Knox)

We don't need another TE, we already have one TE commit with Christopher Herndon from Norcross, Georgia.

I think there will be new names/interest that will emerge also especially if we win the ACC, win/lose a BCS game etc. But space will be limited.

Advertisement
Thank you!

If you think things in the recruiting world will look the same in February as they do in July you haven't been following this for very long. A lot will change, just strap in and hold on to ya butts. This is actually the "slow" time.

Unless something crazy happens (see NCAA ) this class is 90% done.

Thank you!

Unless something crazy happens (see NCAA ) this class is 90% done.

There is about a 0% chance all these commits stick IMO. I think that's what he means.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back