Who is Leaving Early?

Doesn't matter, he had already used his redshirt. He couldn't use a redshirt for last year
I don't have a pony in this race, his status doesn't matter to me. I was just repeating what Hill posted the other day

Advertisement
My mom who knows nothing about football asked me why is #55 so fat? I started cracking up man it was funny especially in her Japanese accent
Did you tell her he is training to be a Sumo wrestler? Then she'll understand.

maxresdefault.jpg

1. Jonathan Garvin. Very likely (greater than 90%), although he shouldn't. He checked out early in the year, IMO.
2. Navaughn Donaldson. Likely (greater than 50%), although he shouldn't.
3. DJ Dallas. Very likely (greater than 90%), Run Fast. Only guy I believe should definitely go.
4. Jeff Thomas. Very Likely (greater than 75%), although he shouldn't because he hasn't done p!nga and has underachieved.
5. Mike Harley. Not Likely (less than 25%). I think he stays since he has no business leaving.
6. Trajan Bandy. Not Likely (less than 10%) . He stays.

Thoughts?
Agreed that DJ is the only one who should go.

Advertisement
The idea of any of donaldson, garvin or JT4 declaring this year is downright laughable. I don't mean whether they will or not, I mean whether they should be. None of those 3 did a cot **** thing this season that would show they are ready for Sunday football.

we will be shocked at how many GO.... it's become a sign of the program , sign with the U play a couple of years, party on S.Beach. mid level draft choice or UDFA and in both cases out of the NFL in 2 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back