Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boom...
Grassy since 1997....can't even remember my handle.

I still recall following the Lee Jackson recruitment in 1998.

Advertisement
Was on there using the same name I think. I remember there was someone named Sean who was the the resident insider at the time. It was great early on and like so many of these boards got ruined by whiners and wannabees.
Tried to get Sully as my screen name on Grassy back in the day and it was taken... Finally found the culprit!

Was on Grassy and Shadow’s boards around 95-97 IIRC. Original handle was Johnny Kane, then just KANE. RIP Cogs

Advertisement
Hey guys yall got room for ole Tex over here ? I have been around awhile, Auggie turned me on to grassy maybe 99 or so, I hail from same location as Jimmy here in Texas. I have a beer with him still about twice a year when i stay at The Chill, he recruited me out of hs BUT he was at OSU and i didnt even know where that was, or who the **** he was either. Good to see some of these names i hav'nt seen in years, still talk to Auggie, he's raising kids, as if thats an excuse to miss a game, **** i have 3 in college ALL AT THE SAME TIME, try that on for size.

BTW i have us going into ND game undefeated, when that happens we need to call in the whole crew and have something planned, including Gino aka CaneThang to lead those crown fueled cheers. We used to go to Monty's in the Grove alot, good place for a Cane hangout, that way i can come by boat and give 100mph rides, nothing like it. No vomiting in the boat though, 100mph on water will do that

Hey Texx!! Was over at Grassy from the early 00's as themirabeau. Grassy was great for a while, then had a slow agonizing death.

Good to know you, WindyCity, ddann, huracan17, KJMacon, DBC and the rest of the fellas are here. I think allanf2000 is here too

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have a question for you grassy people. Who was our primary resource before Bakas? I can't remember his handle.

I remember signing up in 2001-02 (same username).

I was around 13 years old, and I begged my parents to give me the $100 for the annual subscription.

That ******* Mike Bakas still owes me the 2004 NSD Recruiting Class Highlights VHS that I paid for.

Advertisement
Back