Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Advertisement
Same name.

@LuCane turned me on to grassy back in 2000, when we spent hours watching recruiting videos during our "work study" program at the U.

Wound up meeting a bunch of great folks at road games, tailgates, NYC game watches, Vegas trips, etc.

Grassy was pretty much my second wife for a long time.
Late 90s grassy ("Eye of the Hurricane") was the place. The internet was a f'in wonderland. Was a HS football player in a crappy computer lab learning about everything going on in recruiting and coaching from guys like MedleyCane (was under a diff name) and others. Have met a bunch of good people through these sites.

Grassy was awesome back in the late 90's, early 2000's. Lots of good times there. I'm glad I found this board last week. Grassy quickly deteriorated after Scout took over. Kinda sad, what ever happened to Brian Knoll? Hope to see some old Grassy people on this site.

go CANES!!

Bennubird

I got on board in the early 2000s, I think, but it could have been earlier. Started on the free broad at Scout and then joined the premium board. There were some good posters over there, but most of them came over here early on. I believe DMoney let me know about CIS, came over in the second wave.

Anyone know whatever happened to Canemight? Also, who were RandomWalk and Chefcane?

chefcane was just some poser who had a girlfriend who worked in the Hecht.

as i said in a prior post, i met random walk at a tailgate, and he was a serious dude. super nice guy, by the way .... he and his family had given money to UM and he knew a lot of people there.

Original W-2 Grassy poster from the days before even the internet existed!!! Same name & still drinking Crown with Auggie Doggie

Advertisement
Grassy was awesome back in the late 90's, early 2000's. Lots of good times there. I'm glad I found this board last week. Grassy quickly deteriorated after Scout took over. Kinda sad, what ever happened to Brian Knoll? Hope to see some old Grassy people on this site.

go CANES!!

Brian aka grassy still lives in Michigan...he sold his softball store. I text with him every so oftten. Try to get him to come to some games but has a busy schedule I guess.

go CANES!!

Brian aka grassy still lives in Michigan...he sold his softball store. I text with him every so oftten. Try to get him to come to some games but has a busy schedule I guess.

where at in michigan?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same name since Grassy, Scout & Here

You still in Tampa area?

Yep, Yep.... and never gonna leave. My family has lived in St. Petersburg since 1904.

Lets Go Cane!!!

Hey Peruche, I'm in St. Pete too. Did Justin used to be your mailman?

Yepper!! I met your Father,brother & yourself after the Gatah game a few years ago. I am going the ND game with Justin this year too...

Advertisement
chef disappeared after that thread exposing him. he was a nice enough guy and i felt bad for him.

chef disappeared after that thread exposing him. he was a nice enough guy and i felt bad for him.

I remember the chat sessions with Chef giving us the "inside" info on recruiting......

The best chat was with Kirk Herbstreit after his end zone shenanigans at the Terry Porter Bowl. I really haven't liked that guy since then.

Same name since Grassy, Scout & Here

You still in Tampa area?

Yep, Yep.... and never gonna leave. My family has lived in St. Petersburg since 1904.

Lets Go Cane!!!

Hey Peruche, I'm in St. Pete too. Did Justin used to be your mailman?

Yepper!! I met your Father,brother & yourself after the Gatah game a few years ago. I am going the ND game with Justin this year too...

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I talk canes with Justin just about every day. We should all get together and watch a game here in St. Pete some time. I'm hoping to make ND as well, just too **** busy these days.

Advertisement
Back