Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Dario's claim to fame was dating or banging jennifer love hewitt..

Canesforever is still around. has his own board. i'm fairly close with him. he still goes to a lot of away games and leads tailgates.

auggie, not sure what happened to him. he disappeared.

What board does he have?

Recently had lunch with Auggie and MaineCane, they are both doing well.

Advertisement
I was there close to the beginning as 5NC4. Still on multiple sites as 5NC4

Advertisement
I was 58straight over there. I tried to keep the name but someone else used it before I made the switch. I remember when people would get themselves banned on purpose by going on a profanity laced ti raid after a tough Coker or Shannon led loss.. Oh, and remember when Big Conch got banned? Hilarious.

those were the days! big conch, sigmar, tinman, hegemon were others I remember

Sigmar and Tinman lurk here under the same names. Hege posts a lot.

Yep still here and lurk mainly....miss the grassy days....another poster was tonycanes....will meet up with him at UB bowling green game this November..my KId goes to UB and tony I think knows the qb of bowling green somehow...

Advertisement
The Lounge got bombed because someone had the cool idea to raid another ****** scout forum and post nudes. Apparently some Mommy haircut, Pale, Fat, Female, Libertard from Washington State got upset and banned a bunch of people.
Seal team 6 reporting for duty.

Funniest things I remember were Daniel Rivera and the bear attack and numerous people getting caught in lies. The board has definitely fell of man.. too many bull**** post on racism has divided us mane...and ran a lot of posters off..

Advertisement
Been around a long time, and I’m still ecstatic to be around rooting for the U with fellow diehards. Ive been around so long that I remember having to settle for pimpdaddycane because bigdaddycane was already taken on grassy. The Terry Porter meltdown was epic.

Same screen name from Grassy back to about 2001. Active there. Lurk here. Good to see some folks I remember from back in the day posting in this thread. Good times and good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember you from the premium board.

Good to be remembered -- I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny how names and avatars go together. I remember NZ had a kid flexing at a podium.

Cant ******* remember what I did this morning....but remember that for some reason. Go figure.

Advertisement
Same name, joined Grassy around 98. Was really active in the early 00's and ran a Grassy fantasy football league on Yahoo for like 3-4 years.

Bennubird

I got on board in the early 2000s, I think, but it could have been earlier. Started on the free broad at Scout and then joined the premium board. There were some good posters over there, but most of them came over here early on. I believe DMoney let me know about CIS, came over in the second wave.

Anyone know whatever happened to Canemight? Also, who were RandomWalk and Chefcane?

ChefCane, his real name is Joe xxxx, forget his last name. As 5xNC said, he was very believable in person at the pizza get together.

Random, I don't know if I ever met him in person and couldn't say.

Good days ad times. Less drama and stupidity on the boards back then. It's good to hear that Randy is doing well. Solid dude who hooked up a bunch of us with tickets through the early 2000's. Best tailgate ever, first Clemson road trip and the VT ones were good as well. Bill from Tennessee' still doing doing some cooking at the away games?

Advertisement
Back