Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Used to get Canesport delivered to me in Tx. Found grassy from an ad on the back page in 96 (Dial-up days). Lurked as Canedomecome and switched to Caniac4life some years later.

Met DMoney with AU & Whup doing shots in the parking lot at the MD game right before he launched. Been lurking ever since.

Where the **** is whup these days?

Advertisement
Harry Cane. Later was altcane when it changed over to scout.

What was the big tall guys name probably 6'7 Moved to Virginia I believe? Use to lead many of the marches, is he still around? Huge Cane fan. I believe he had his own site for a while

Used to get Canesport delivered to me in Tx. Found grassy from an ad on the back page in 96 (Dial-up days). Lurked as Canedomecome and switched to Caniac4life some years later.

Met DMoney with AU & Whup doing shots in the parking lot at the MD game right before he launched. Been lurking ever since.

oh ****, caniac, what's up? Haven't heard from you since I think that game! lol Great tailgate, sucky game.

Still lusting over DMoney's armstead jersey he wore that day. hah!

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]

Advertisement
What diehard said. Joined grassy around ‘96. Was never better than from about ‘99 thru 2003. Canesforever was there. The meet ups, tailgates on the road, the lounge. We went to away games and walked in like we owned the place b/c we knew we were gonna win.
It was a great time.

That's the name I was looking for Canesforever, big tall guy, he led the walks some times. Is he still around?

Hurr1canes - '97

I started hitting up games when I graduated from college in '99 and ran into Grassy (Bryan) and Bakas when we played in the Rose Bowl. Met a bunch of posters from Grassy at the tailgates (Cogley, LINY, the sisters, Randy, etc etc). Was good times back in it's prime as most have mentioned.

Also, I used to stream games way back in the early 00's before streaming video became mainstream. Used to have quite a number of posters hitting me up for the link. Good times!

GO CANES!
Josh

Advertisement
GirlyGirl here. The new merger killed whatever was left over there? Sad ending.
Girly, we miss you at the WEZ!
HEQd1e5.jpg

<==== Same name

Joined Grassy.com in 1998 along with Gables and Burtreynoldsisbald and a few other colorful characters.

The Lounge got bombed because someone had the cool idea to raid another ****** scout forum and post nudes. Apparently some Mommy haircut, Pale, Fat, Female, Libertard from Washington State got upset and banned a bunch of people.

The Lounge got bombed because someone had the cool idea to raid another ****ty scout forum and post nudes. Apparently some Mommy haircut, Pale, Fat, Female, Libertard from Washington State got upset and banned a bunch of people.

Washington U to be accurate. The same school that cost us the 2000 season. The mod's name was Moni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Same name. Was on Grassy from its inception, or at least very soon thereafter. Shadow's board for good recruiting info. I believe it was Laus who provided a lot of insight.

Advertisement
Ahhh. The memories. I was on Grassy in the Butch days. I forget my aliases, although one got me harassed since it was the same at the owner of an FSU message board. People thought I was the same person. Alias was quickly changed.

Advertisement
Back