Who is going to the GT game?

Advertisement
Lulz. I couldn't get a shirt in time either. Got stiffed on ebay and by then it was too late. Lulz at Fanatics taking 5 business days to ship a shirt.

I'm going with my trusty ol' shirt and the visor I bought in 2000.

I have a couple of older nike shirts but wanted some newer stuff. I guess will roll with the old or find something in ATL.

Fanatics sucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be in the Student Lot, Miami American flag on a green 97 Accord with the paint coming off.

Bentleys in the shop.

Advertisement
Well, I made it to ATL this morning and I haven't died yet. I'm up in fashionable Alpharetta today and tomorrow. What a ****hole.

I have a rental car that I get rid of Friday after these bull**** meetings. Then I'm a Marta man staying in Midtown with a 10-15 minute walk to stadium.

**** the Canes party on Friday. There are twenty bars near my hotel. I'm just going to hang around there, find a place to smoke a cigar, get drunk and hopefully not get murdered.

Advertisement
Well, I made it to ATL this morning and I haven't died yet. I'm up in fashionable Alpharetta today and tomorrow. What a ****hole.

I have a rental car that I get rid of Friday after these bull**** meetings. Then I'm a Marta man staying in Midtown with a 10-15 minute walk to stadium.

**** the Canes party on Friday. There are twenty bars near my hotel. I'm just going to hang around there, find a place to smoke a cigar, get drunk and hopefully not get murdered.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/atlanta/best-strip-club-deals-in-atlanta-best-strip-clubs-in-atlanta

I'm a last minute guy, lol.. But I"ll be there, with 4 of us. 123.. Should be fun, and here's to a great game by the Canes. We haven't had the best luck watching the Canes in the A, but times are changing!

Advertisement
Back