Who is going to the GT game?

Advertisement
Will they allow you to bring a cooler inside to the game?

RamblinWreck.com - The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Official Athletic Site

For reasons of safety, the following items are NOT PERMITTED in Georgia Tech sports venues:
Beverages
Food
Alcoholic beverages
Cans
Sealed bottles (empty bottles are permitted - water fountains are available)
Coolers
Thermos bottles
TVs
Ice bags
Large bags (larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches)
Horns or other noisemakers
Laser pointers
Video cameras
Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
Pets
Large flags, banners or signs
Weapons
Strollers
Stadium seats with arms
Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security or game management.
Please note: In keeping with current Homeland Security restrictions, Georgia Tech does not allow strollers or umbrellas to be left inside the gate entrances at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Holding pens for these items can be found adjacent to the entrances at Gates 4 and 9 of Bobby Dodd.

Bag Check: All bags will be searched upon entry into Bobby Dodd Stadium and McCamish Pavilion. NO bags larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches will be permitted into Bobby Dodd Stadium or McCamish Pavilion. For questions regarding items not listed in one of the two categories listed above, please contact the Georgia Tech Game Operations Department.

Will they allow you to bring a cooler inside to the game?

RamblinWreck.com - The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Official Athletic Site

For reasons of safety, the following items are NOT PERMITTED in Georgia Tech sports venues:
Beverages
Food
Alcoholic beverages
Cans
Sealed bottles (empty bottles are permitted - water fountains are available)
Coolers
Thermos bottles
TVs
Ice bags
Large bags (larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches)
Horns or other noisemakers
Laser pointers
Video cameras
Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
Pets
Large flags, banners or signs
Weapons
Strollers
Stadium seats with arms
Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security or game management.
Please note: In keeping with current Homeland Security restrictions, Georgia Tech does not allow strollers or umbrellas to be left inside the gate entrances at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Holding pens for these items can be found adjacent to the entrances at Gates 4 and 9 of Bobby Dodd.

Bag Check: All bags will be searched upon entry into Bobby Dodd Stadium and McCamish Pavilion. NO bags larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches will be permitted into Bobby Dodd Stadium or McCamish Pavilion. For questions regarding items not listed in one of the two categories listed above, please contact the Georgia Tech Game Operations Department.

Thanks, Notsinse1985

I wish our fans wore more Orange at games. It's pretty cools seeing the Orange in that stadium for Clemson. Just pops out more than Green.

**** you, I'm wearing green. I'm superstitious, and we're undefeated in my green polo (and the monocle that 'chise gave me for Hannukah last year).

Haha Do you. I'm superstitious as well and I have to wear Orange, plus it's my preference.

Last edited:
'Canes are wearing Green jerseys @GT (the only time this season) for what it's worth.

Section 228, Row 21...Four 'Canes and the Old 'Cane Fan from '79.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am going to my first game since Shannon was coach. Golden couldn't inspire me to go anywhere to see his fat ******* face and his fat ******* friend.

Now, I'm Richtized.

Sec 108.

is the lot on 3rd and Spring a cash lot or do we need a special parking pass for it?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
I wish our fans wore more Orange at games. It's pretty cools seeing the Orange in that stadium for Clemson. Just pops out more than Green.

**** you, I'm wearing green. I'm superstitious, and we're undefeated in my green polo (and the monocle that 'chise gave me for Hannukah last year).

Haha Do you. I'm superstitious as well and I have to wear Orange, plus it's my preference.

School asks us to wear certain colors at times. A level of difficulty that amazes me every Saturday.

School asks us to wear certain colors at times. A level of difficulty that amazes me every Saturday.

UM Athletic Dept: "Hey Canes fans! Wear Orange at the game this Saturday!"

"But I like my black Heat jersey."

"I'm gone wear my Dolphins jersey."

"I'm gonna dress up as if Darth Vader was a drag queen."

Advertisement
First Miami game for me, really looking forward to it. Sitting in section 211

Former UGA/Richt fan?

Yes, big fan of what Richt was doing at GA, was not happy they fired him. But seeing how he has that fire in him like he had when he first got to GA it was the best thing for him. Looking forward to see him do with the Canes what he didn't do at GA, win the NC.

Advertisement
Back