Who is going to the Booker T/Central game?

Does anybody know where I can purchase tickets early? Otherwise, what time would be best to arrive to assure that I can buy them at the game? I was thinking about getting there around 5:30.

That should work. I've never seen a game at Traz with these kind of national stakes so it's hard to predict.

The guy in front of me in line this morning bought 20 tickets. Wouldn't be surprised if some folks make money tomorrow.

Where did you go to buy them early?

Advertisement
TIFWIW

BTW F-5 TORNADOES @MiamiBTW_FB

Word has it that tickets are sold out at both schools. Tickets are now in the hands of the public being sold at a premium. WOW!
10:13 AM - 6 Sep 2013

Does anybody know where I can purchase tickets early? Otherwise, what time would be best to arrive to assure that I can buy them at the game? I was thinking about getting there around 5:30.

That should work. I've never seen a game at Traz with these kind of national stakes so it's hard to predict.

The guy in front of me in line this morning bought 20 tickets. Wouldn't be surprised if some folks make money tomorrow.

Where did you go to buy them early?

Central HS, but that was yesterday.

Chad will be there...

1)Chad Johnson ‏@ochocinco

Can't wait to pick my kids up from school, go shopping then slide to check out Booker T vs. Central tonight.

2) #454 ‏@F5_Chad (chad thomas)

@ochocinco fasho ✊

This.

Planned on going tonight, but couldn't get there until around 7 or so....and judging from the hype on social media and such....it may not even be worth it to go. Unless I want to pay $20, or maybe even more.

Didn't even think about scooping tickets from high schools....

Advertisement
$20 is a bargain for a game like this one.

How many times have you paid $12+ dollars for an average movie?

Advertisement
Back